I can feel Your presence here,
Filling up this place.
It's like I can feel Your holy robes,
And Your hands upon my face.
I long to feel Your sweet embrace,
Like sun upon my skin.
I long to hear Your gentle words,
That calm the storms within.
Oh, how I love Your presence, God.
Oh, how I love you, Jesus.
Your presence here is just a taste,
Of eternity to come.
The sweetness of Your fragrance, Lord,
Is like holy perfume.
Right now I feel You in my heart.
And I know You're in this room.
Oh, how I love Your presence, God,
And long for Your embrace.
Oh, how I love You, Jesus,
And long to see Your face.
Oh, how I love Your presence God,
I long for more of You.
My Lord, I feel You holding me.
I know You're in this room.
---
Written in March 2016. I want to feel like this again - I really do. But I feel like I've got painful things in my heart that cloud that experience. They are weeds of regret, heartbreak and things I haven't brought to the light. Can you relate?
Filling up this place.
It's like I can feel Your holy robes,
And Your hands upon my face.
I long to feel Your sweet embrace,
Like sun upon my skin.
I long to hear Your gentle words,
That calm the storms within.
Oh, how I love Your presence, God.
Oh, how I love you, Jesus.
Your presence here is just a taste,
Of eternity to come.
The sweetness of Your fragrance, Lord,
Is like holy perfume.
Right now I feel You in my heart.
And I know You're in this room.
Oh, how I love Your presence, God,
And long for Your embrace.
Oh, how I love You, Jesus,
And long to see Your face.
Oh, how I love Your presence God,
I long for more of You.
My Lord, I feel You holding me.
I know You're in this room.
---
Written in March 2016. I want to feel like this again - I really do. But I feel like I've got painful things in my heart that cloud that experience. They are weeds of regret, heartbreak and things I haven't brought to the light. Can you relate?