Love The Lord Out Loud....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mainepurple1974
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mainepurple1974

Guest
What phrases do you use to make others happy or uplift them in messages?

When I was in college a good friend always says SMILE GOD LOVES YOU. I loved that expression so very much.

Where I attend church service our MOTTO is to tell others LOVE THE LORD OUT LOUD.
 
Great and yes Love the Lord as His Love is the Greatest Love of All!
 
I totally agree. I wish there are more people out there would say that in text conversations or verbal conversations.