Love this verse

  • Thread starter Thread starter pottersclay
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

Guest
Jer 33:3
Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

Many times as Iam led to praise and worship the Holy Spirit gives me a teaching that extend from the old to the new.
A few days ago he caught me by surprise by teaching me why the Lord changed the order of the older to the younger.
I wasn't even thinking about this topic at all but went to bed rejoicing in the Lord.
Has this ever happened to anyone else.
Many times I have these visions of the saints just worshipping the Lord with all there hearts it brings tears to my eyes and joy (over whelming) to my soul.
I love the fellowship with the saints and consider you as well as others my family.
May the Lord cause his light to shine upon you all.

Potter
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lucy-Pevensie
A few days ago he caught me by surprise by teaching me why the Lord changed the order of the older to the younger.

As I have questioned much of the Bible, it seemed to me that the reason for altering the birth order was to simply prove His ability to determine the future . . . and that we, as readers of today, would be amazed and recognize His Power and Authority over all things so as to fulfill His ultimate, Almighty, Eternal Plan.
 
Jer 33:3
Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

Many times as Iam led to praise and worship the Holy Spirit gives me a teaching that extend from the old to the new.
A few days ago he caught me by surprise by teaching me why the Lord changed the order of the older to the younger.
I wasn't even thinking about this topic at all but went to bed rejoicing in the Lord.
Has this ever happened to anyone else.
Many times I have these visions of the saints just worshipping the Lord with all there hearts it brings tears to my eyes and joy (over whelming) to my soul.
I love the fellowship with the saints and consider you as well as others my family.
May the Lord cause his light to shine upon you all.

Potter


You remarks reminded me of these two verses in Psalm 119. I have been considering their meaning, and the love and fellowship you mention you feel might be the meaning of them. I'm still mulling them in my head.

Psalm 119:74 They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word. (Gathered unto our people?)

Psalm 119:79 Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that have known thy testimonies. (Jesus speaking here?) (or asking for our fellow believers to be joined to us when gathered?)