A newcommandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you,that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are mydisciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:34-35
THIS LOVE IS:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, itis not self-seeking, itis not easily angered,it keeps no record of wrongs.6 Love does not delight inevil but rejoices withthe truth. 7 It alwaysprotects, always trusts,always hopes, and always perseveres.
8 Love never fails.
But wherethere are prophecies,they will cease; wherethere are tongues, they will bestilled; where there is knowledge,it will pass away. 9 For we know inpart and weprophesy in part, 10 butwhen completeness comes,what is in part disappears.11 When I was a child, Italked like a child, Ithought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhoodbehind me. 12 For nowwe see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face.Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as Iam fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these islove.
The greatestis love, so is this love that is the greatest, does this love alienate anyone?Does this love have a mathematical formula(s) to get and or retain the God ofcreation? Then of utmost importance to me, do I hold any records of wrongs? AmI envious, am I boastful, proud, jealous, self-seeking, do I dishonor others,am I always kind, always patient, am I easily angered, do I delight in evil, doI always protect, trust and hope, if I did all the definition of love then Iwould always persevere?
Well Ifailed in love and love goes on forever, all else will pass away except love.Well I want this love, how about you? The only places that I have found thislove complete was shown in Jesus Christ, and then add the miracles that Christdid, even Nicodemus agreed about this Jesus, that he really did come from God.Can anyone name any different name than the name of Jesus that did what historysays he did what the witnesses saw and recorded? There is no one else, as amatter of fact history is divided by this cross of Christ, we have BC and AD,before Christ and after Christ, Now this world has changed this depiction intobefore common era and after in today’s teaching, but the fact remains that we,the world is tracking before Christ came and counting the time after to hisreturn.
I tell youthe truth it is love that Christ brought with him the first round, and hasextended this love in and through the cross, as a matter of fact God his Fatherthat sent him has put love out since the beginning of the fall of Adam and Eve,through Mercy (which is love to the fullest). LOVE goes on forever, I know Iwant to be in it smothered and covered, and the only way I found to be is to bein Christ, thus translated to the kingdom as perfect in love as God the Fatheris perfect, and this goes on forever and ever. This is where I am and you areif you believe that Christ is the truth, the way and the life. Christ was andis the only true expression of God the Father’s love, there has been no oneelse in physical form to do and express this, nor has there been anyone elsethat would die for you, as Christ did in order to kill the disease that causeddeath which was sin. God through Jesus separated sin from death so God theFather could come and live in me, you or anyone else that comes to beliefthrough the power of the Holy Ghost that was so well demonstrated on the day ofPentecost, and after that as well in the gentile house of Cornelius.
And rememberGod’s kingdom is not of this earth, if it was he would have fought then and notever went to the cross to redeem mankind back to him, via man’s free choice toreturn or not back to God the creator of all and thus show this eternal love toothers from God the creator of all, via starting this new life through his Son.This is the only way because Jesus is the only one that was perfect on theearth after the first Adam that failed and ate of the tree of evil masqueradingas good. Jesus took this to the cross was nailed to a tree where he cursed thecursed tree, putting all things back in order as it was before the eating of thecursed tree that cursed mankind. And God tries to show Peter this through threedreams, Peter kill and eat, no Lord I will not eat anything unclean. This isnoble and is self-will trying to be saved by what one does, a works program ifyou will. But God says to Peter that all things are now clean, so it is okay,for God has restored all things back to its original place clean in and ofitself. The dreams are in Acts and Paul backs this up in Romans 14, for I knowthat all things are clean of itself. Look all things are clean of itself, sothis to me means that it is what I do with it that either makes it unclean orkeeps it clean, and to anyone if it is unclean then to them it is unclean, andI am not to quench anyone’s hope, just fellowship with all saying what Ibelieve and hear what they believe, and let them be full convinced, not tryingto tell them they are wrong, for if I am wrong or you are it is God whom hasreceived each of us that will straighten even this out to us, and if it doesnot end in God’s type of love then it is not of God, back to 1Cor. 13 memorizeit, love it, tie it around your waste, put it on as your breastplate, as yourshield, as your helmet love (God’s) is salvation.
LoveHomwardbound
THIS LOVE IS:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, itis not self-seeking, itis not easily angered,it keeps no record of wrongs.6 Love does not delight inevil but rejoices withthe truth. 7 It alwaysprotects, always trusts,always hopes, and always perseveres.
8 Love never fails.
But wherethere are prophecies,they will cease; wherethere are tongues, they will bestilled; where there is knowledge,it will pass away. 9 For we know inpart and weprophesy in part, 10 butwhen completeness comes,what is in part disappears.11 When I was a child, Italked like a child, Ithought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhoodbehind me. 12 For nowwe see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face.Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as Iam fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these islove.
The greatestis love, so is this love that is the greatest, does this love alienate anyone?Does this love have a mathematical formula(s) to get and or retain the God ofcreation? Then of utmost importance to me, do I hold any records of wrongs? AmI envious, am I boastful, proud, jealous, self-seeking, do I dishonor others,am I always kind, always patient, am I easily angered, do I delight in evil, doI always protect, trust and hope, if I did all the definition of love then Iwould always persevere?
Well Ifailed in love and love goes on forever, all else will pass away except love.Well I want this love, how about you? The only places that I have found thislove complete was shown in Jesus Christ, and then add the miracles that Christdid, even Nicodemus agreed about this Jesus, that he really did come from God.Can anyone name any different name than the name of Jesus that did what historysays he did what the witnesses saw and recorded? There is no one else, as amatter of fact history is divided by this cross of Christ, we have BC and AD,before Christ and after Christ, Now this world has changed this depiction intobefore common era and after in today’s teaching, but the fact remains that we,the world is tracking before Christ came and counting the time after to hisreturn.
I tell youthe truth it is love that Christ brought with him the first round, and hasextended this love in and through the cross, as a matter of fact God his Fatherthat sent him has put love out since the beginning of the fall of Adam and Eve,through Mercy (which is love to the fullest). LOVE goes on forever, I know Iwant to be in it smothered and covered, and the only way I found to be is to bein Christ, thus translated to the kingdom as perfect in love as God the Fatheris perfect, and this goes on forever and ever. This is where I am and you areif you believe that Christ is the truth, the way and the life. Christ was andis the only true expression of God the Father’s love, there has been no oneelse in physical form to do and express this, nor has there been anyone elsethat would die for you, as Christ did in order to kill the disease that causeddeath which was sin. God through Jesus separated sin from death so God theFather could come and live in me, you or anyone else that comes to beliefthrough the power of the Holy Ghost that was so well demonstrated on the day ofPentecost, and after that as well in the gentile house of Cornelius.
And rememberGod’s kingdom is not of this earth, if it was he would have fought then and notever went to the cross to redeem mankind back to him, via man’s free choice toreturn or not back to God the creator of all and thus show this eternal love toothers from God the creator of all, via starting this new life through his Son.This is the only way because Jesus is the only one that was perfect on theearth after the first Adam that failed and ate of the tree of evil masqueradingas good. Jesus took this to the cross was nailed to a tree where he cursed thecursed tree, putting all things back in order as it was before the eating of thecursed tree that cursed mankind. And God tries to show Peter this through threedreams, Peter kill and eat, no Lord I will not eat anything unclean. This isnoble and is self-will trying to be saved by what one does, a works program ifyou will. But God says to Peter that all things are now clean, so it is okay,for God has restored all things back to its original place clean in and ofitself. The dreams are in Acts and Paul backs this up in Romans 14, for I knowthat all things are clean of itself. Look all things are clean of itself, sothis to me means that it is what I do with it that either makes it unclean orkeeps it clean, and to anyone if it is unclean then to them it is unclean, andI am not to quench anyone’s hope, just fellowship with all saying what Ibelieve and hear what they believe, and let them be full convinced, not tryingto tell them they are wrong, for if I am wrong or you are it is God whom hasreceived each of us that will straighten even this out to us, and if it doesnot end in God’s type of love then it is not of God, back to 1Cor. 13 memorizeit, love it, tie it around your waste, put it on as your breastplate, as yourshield, as your helmet love (God’s) is salvation.
LoveHomwardbound