K
kismeTrie91
Guest
What is love? I have been hearing this question at school for the past days. One of my classmates had a hard time defining what love really is about when she was asked this morning to stand in front of the class and discuss it with us. And then just a few minutes ago I was reminded by what God told me two years ago while I was crying out to Him about how weak I was. He said, "There is nothing that you could ever do that would make Me love you less." That's just it. His love for us runs so deep and wide and vast that nothing could ever stop it from embracing us. His love covers a multitude of sin. There is simply no escape from it. God's love is limitless, and He is the very definition of love.
There is nothing that you could ever do that would make Him love you less.
There is nothing that you could ever do that would make Him love you less.