Loved any Stranger?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Have you ever shown your love and care to anyone who is in need and a stranger to you?

If yes, how do you feel? Do you get peace and joy and if no , then do you get peace and joy?

B

biblicalsandy

Yes, it made me feel like I was doing something for God, and I felt like I was called to do it. I have found found peace and joy!

B

biblicalsandy

Yes, it made me feel like I was doing something for God, and I felt like I was called to do it. I have found found peace and joy!
Even to my enemy, when I thought they did not deserve it, but god wanted me to help..so I did!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Yeah like you, i have also felt peace and joy. Its really a best feeling i get after doing so

Jul 25, 2012
Have you ever shown your love and care to anyone who is in need and a stranger to you?
Isn't that supposed to be Christian common sense?

If yes, how do you feel? Do you get peace and joy and if no , then do you get peace and joy?
Sometimes I get this self gratifying experience out of all of it. It makes me not feel so bad for myself.

It shows me that there is something decent underneath my bitter exterior.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You may be entertaining angels unawares.

R

Rudimental

How can anyone even question such a benevolent motive? It is better to give than to receive.

Acts 20:35 remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

As for me, well I'm learning to more and more, like sometimes I'll be around strangers and I'll think of what it says about be careful who you talk to because sometimes you entertain angels unawares so I be like, one of these people could be an angel. So definitely I would help a stranger if they needed it. I'm one of those that would help my worst enemy though if they needed it. Like if they was stuck in a hole or something I wouldn't just leave them there and go home to sleep. That would just be insane. I would eat first then go to sleep. ;)

P

purpose

Yes ! For an example, a few times I have been in line of a store , the person in front of me is short by perhaps a few cents to a few dollars, I would cheerfully hand over what was needed . I also done this as a cashier myself when working in a small owned grocery store. Helping out others. I to have given strangers ride to where they need to go( not so much any more due to having my daughter with me)! May be I'm a little out of subject here? God bless you abundantly!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
No purpose you are right

J

JeniBean

Yes, daily! I feel my normal self, as it is God who calls me to give. I probably wouldn't feel myself if I wasn't showing, love, compassion and giving in some way.

J

Jhong

Peace brethren! Definitely, I am showing all the people I meet everywhere how to live like a true, selfless, understanding Christian. Recently, I noticed that most people here in our place become grossly indulge in all forms of hypocrisies: lies, deceit, manipulations, discriminations, vices, gambling, those worldy pleasures. It is so easy to go with them (so I won't be left behind and be their ire) but I chose not. What I do, in contrast with their ways, is to be firm in doing good (e.g. returning to the cashier a over-change, giving food to the street children, keep silent so no argument will ensue, and many more) no matter how hard it would be to be outcast. One brother here always say "doing good shall not beget bad things." [I'd like to congratulate @Purpose for her "infallible" thoughts. Idol! :) ]. God bless!