Lower back/ovarian issues

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

renewed_hope

The weekend of Christmas I was taken to the emergency to due to hemorrhaging and had a follow-up with my OB/GYN this last week. I am now having a significant amount of pain in and around my lower back right where my ovaries are. I've already been told I probably will not be able to have children, but I need to be pain free. This pain has lasted for about five days, but I honestly didn't think anything of it. Prayers would very much be appreciated

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Praying for you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for renewed_hopes, let you please remove pain and problems in her ovary and lower back. Lord please heal and you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for renewed_hope health problems bless and heal her give her speedy recovery.

L

loverofjesus27

Amen Lord we pray for renewed_hope that you would heal her completely of that issue she is having. Amen.