Lucifer's Biggest Lie - ALIENS!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 20, 2019
This video explains how satan will deceive the world into believing modern day giants of the old testament and demonic hybrid beings are aliens from other star systems. This is the capstone in the New Age Movement and within 5 years I believe we may see these satanic godlike beings. As the KJV states. Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. Genesis 6:4.There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

7seasrekeyed

well wrong

the biggest tool in his toolbox is deception

and he will work that in any direction from being OVERLY interested in what he is doing to not paying attention

either way works

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019
The UFO phenomenon, whatever it is, is widely ignored by the church but should be addressed IMO

L

Locoponydirtman

That's his biggest lie? Not all the casting doubt on who Jesus is.
This is the dumbest one yet.

L

Locoponydirtman

The UFO phenomenon, whatever it is, is widely ignored by the church but should be addressed IMO
Why?
Why should the church waste time on this?
I think the church should get with teaching the word of God, and forget about all the peripheral issues, and relevance topical teaching. Because it is the word of God that is the shield against all the dumb stuff.

L

Locoponydirtman

well wrong

the biggest tool in his toolbox is deception

and he will work that in any direction from being OVERLY interested in what he is doing to not paying attention

either way works
Agreed. People and churches side tracked on idiocy and lunacy is Satan's greatest accomplishment.

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019
Why?
Why should the church waste time on this?
I think the church should get with teaching the word of God, and forget about all the peripheral issues, and relevance topical teaching. Because it is the word of God that is the shield against all the dumb stuff.
Oh I agree the majority of the church doesn’t even teach a proper gospel anymore...

But consider this, If the governments of the world were to disclose the existence of UFO’s or aliens in some way, even if we know it’s it’s a lie, what do you think would happen in Sunday school that weekend? A million little Christian children are going to be looking for a proper explanation but the parents nor the church will be able to give one. Why? Because they all have the same attitude as you, oh that’s rubbish. You think that’s going to be a good enough answer for your 8 year old when you send him off to school?

If you’re not prepared to offer a satisfactory, biblical explanation to your child, on any subject that arises, the world will surely give him one, the wrong one.

Not saying I believe in aliens or whatever but any fool can see it’s an increasingly popular topic, even in the mainstream media. The navy is releasing classified video and pilots are talking about it on FOX & CNN, seems like every other month there’s an article or an interview and it’s not just billy bob from the swamp anymore, it’s government employees.

So, in my opinion Christians should be prepared, if for no other reason than to protect the little ones from this false narrative should it arise.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well Personally I would not be surprised in the least bit if there are intelligent beings out there. It seems a bit close minded to think we are the only planet out there with actual intelligent life like ourselves when there are countless galxies planets and even dimensions out there and yet not one of them is like us? I also want to clarify I also would not be surprised if the devil used such a cover up to make his domain here ob earth however I also do not think every alien is demonic

presidente

May 29, 2013
Biggest lie? Probably not. What is Islam? What is Hindusim? Or atheism?

Could 'days of Noah' and marrying and giving in marriage have to do with the 'sons of God' passage. Well, maybe, but the point could be just the one Christ made in the passage, as opposed to hybrid children.

I am inclined to believe that many of the accounts of encounters with space aliens are accounts of encounters with demons. Hugh Ross, Ph.D. is an astrophysicists, one of the few who interviewed alien abductees. Before he was a Christian, he noticed that he could spend many hours a day looking at a telescope, but certain people could come in for a short time and see UFOs. He concluded that the key variable was them. Later, he researched people who claimed to see UFOs. Most of them saw natural phenomenon, weather balloons, etc. Of those that seemed to be more than that, the tendency was the more intense the UFO encounter, the more involved in the occult the individual was. Those who saw space ships might be dabblers in the occult. Those who talked to aliens tended to be heavily involved in it prior to their encounter.

Spaceships in some encounters did not follow the law of physics, going great speeds and stopping instantly, for example, or light stopping all of a sudden without dissipating. He said that two researchers (with doctorates) who studied these phenomenon, one who wrote a report for Congress concluded that these encounters were similar to if not identical to reports of encounters with demons. A report of interviews of encounters about encounters with aliens tell how they encouraged fornication, illicit drug use, and I believe the percentage was 30% of the conversations denied the deity of Christ.

I heard this on Hugh Ross's TV show named after his ministry Reasons to Believe in the 1990's. I wish they'd post that series on YouTube.

I read some quotes from the book 'Communion' about a man who had encounters with aliens, talking about how evil he could sense they were, and how he wondered if they were demons.

UFOs in these encounters seem to fit the concepts and expectations of science at the time they were spotted, too.

I think some of these encounters are encounters with demons who just try to conform to some cultural construct so they can encourage people in their deception and keep them in bondage.

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019
Well Personally I would not be surprised in the least bit if there are intelligent beings out there. It seems a bit close minded to think we are the only planet out there with actual intelligent life like ourselves when there are countless galxies planets and even dimensions out there and yet not one of them is like us? I also want to clarify I also would not be surprised if the devil used such a cover up to make his domain here ob earth however I also do not think every alien is demonic
There’s no aliens from other planets bud. God created Adam and Eve and Jesus died for man.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
There’s no aliens from other planets bud. God created Adam and Eve and Jesus died for man.
But do we really know that for sure? God never said he didn't create other life did he? I mean if he created all these things in space far out of our reach how do we know for sure he didn't also create life on any of those? If he created all these things to show his glory then who are we to say what he can or can't do or rather will or won't do?

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019
But do we really know that for sure? God never said he didn't create other life did he? I mean if he created all these things in space far out of our reach how do we know for sure he didn't also create life on any of those? If he created all these things to show his glory then who are we to say what he can or can't do or rather will or won't do?
Because there’s one perfect Son who died once for mankind.

L

Locoponydirtman

Oh I agree the majority of the church doesn’t even teach a proper gospel anymore...

But consider this, If the governments of the world were to disclose the existence of UFO’s or aliens in some way, even if we know it’s it’s a lie, what do you think would happen in Sunday school that weekend? A million little Christian children are going to be looking for a proper explanation but the parents nor the church will be able to give one. Why? Because they all have the same attitude as you, oh that’s rubbish. You think that’s going to be a good enough answer for your 8 year old when you send him off to school?

If you’re not prepared to offer a satisfactory, biblical explanation to your child, on any subject that arises, the world will surely give him one, the wrong one.

Not saying I believe in aliens or whatever but any fool can see it’s an increasingly popular topic, even in the mainstream media. The navy is releasing classified video and pilots are talking about it on FOX & CNN, seems like every other month there’s an article or an interview and it’s not just billy bob from the swamp anymore, it’s government employees.

So, in my opinion Christians should be prepared, if for no other reason than to protect the little ones from this false narrative should it arise.
It wouldn't be any different than the menagerie of other subjects that pop culture impresses upon our children.
From evolution to transgenderism if you're prepared with the knowledge the word of God you won't be deceived by these things. Answers can be given to children based on wisdom from the word of God. no need for the church to become involved in a what if scenario.

Apr 15, 2017
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Rev 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
Rev 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Satan is the prince of the power of the air which is considered heaven, but he was kicked out of the 3rd heaven.

That war between Michael and his angels and the dragon and his angels has not happened yet, which God said after the 6th trumpet the world would not repent and turn to Him so He gives them the man of sin, New Age Christ to rule over them.

Which that war will break out in heaven and the devils are cast to earth which the earth becomes the habitation of devils, and they deceive all people who do not love the truth which is the strong delusion God will give them for not loving the truth.

And when they take the mark of the beast repentance and salvation are no longer available to the world and the people will have a nature of a devil and will make war against the saints.

The new age movement.

A group of benevolent aliens or ascended masters would suddenly appear on the earth and cleanse it from all who resist its spiritual evolution toward global oneness. At the same time, they would prepare humanity to receive the prophesied New Age “Christ.”

Which there will be a selection process to take out all those who refuse to evolve with the rest of the world, and they are unloving, and self centered.

But these aliens are the fallen angels, and they believe Lucifer is a Solar Angel, an advanced being that descended from Venus eons ago to bring the principle of mind to the then known animal-man, and they will evolve in the future to be spiritual.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Because there’s one perfect Son who died once for mankind.
Yes but that still doesn't discredit existence elsewhere does it? Yes he died for mankind but there are angels animals insects even celled organisms within our own cells that that living organisms and there are even organisms inside plants that are being discovered.
Life has been found on other planets already just so far no intelligent life but the fact that living organisms have already been discovered to exist elsewhere bwga to question if there may also be other kinds of life out there.

Now don't get me wrong I don't wear a tin foil hat or claim to have seen or been abducted by aliens nut I am both a person of faith andf science and I like to think a bit more strange than other people I suppose

presidente

May 29, 2013
And when they take the mark of the beast repentance and salvation are no longer available to the world and the people will have a nature of a devil and will make war against the saints.

The new age movement.

A group of benevolent aliens or ascended masters would suddenly appear on the earth and cleanse it from all who resist its spiritual evolution toward global oneness. At the same time, they would prepare humanity to receive the prophesied New Age “Christ.”

Which there will be a selection process to take out all those who refuse to evolve with the rest of the world, and they are unloving, and self centered.

But these aliens are the fallen angels, and they believe Lucifer is a Solar Angel, an advanced being that descended from Venus eons ago to bring the principle of mind to the then known animal-man, and they will evolve in the future to be spiritual.
This sounds like a scenario for a science fiction/fantasy movie with a religious theme. But it doesn't make sense to treat it like Bible doctrine, as if the verses you quoted actually prove this scenario.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Yes but that still doesn't discredit existence elsewhere does it? Yes he died for mankind but there are angels animals insects even celled organisms within our own cells that that living organisms and there are even organisms inside plants that are being discovered.
Life has been found on other planets already just so far no intelligent life but the fact that living organisms have already been discovered to exist elsewhere bwga to question if there may also be other kinds of life out there.

Now don't get me wrong I don't wear a tin foil hat or claim to have seen or been abducted by aliens nut I am both a person of faith andf science and I like to think a bit more strange than other people I suppose
Blain, I think I can say I have read every classic science fiction book written, and a lot of the newer books. The most interesting series was Isaac Asimov's Robot series. Some of the books in the series have been made into movies.

Asimov was also a professor of biochemistry and chemistry in his "real" life. The books start on earth, and gradually move into the whole universe. But there is only humanity. Some simple life forms, but no species that could act and think. Asimov was also an atheist, despite being a Jew by birth. In his studies of chemistry and biochemistry, he concluded that there was no way for life to arise in other planets or galaxies.

He concluded, that because there was no God, the circumstances which would lead to another intelligent race, anywhere in the universe did not exist. Humans are alone.

One thing I was always careful to do in reading science fiction, was to remember it is fiction, and it is not real. Asimov closed the door for me on extraTerrestrials. When a chemist like him says it is not possible for life to arise elsewhere, I believe him. The Bible is clear Jesus came to die for humanity, not some strange life forms a trillion light years away God created us, and no one else. I agree that UFOs are just some kind of demon inventions. We need to focus on Jesus, and put away this delusional thinking!

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019

Yes, it discredits the existence of intelligent life elsewhere. Seems maybe you have a sliver of evolution mixed with your theology. Now, don’t get me wrong we have proofs of micro evolution but the idea that out of some primordial ooze one can evolve into a spacecraft flying Martian is just not possible scientifically or biblically.

The Father promised the Son a redeemed people before the foundation of the earth, made in his image to mirror the Sons perfection for eternity. Then God created the heavens and the earth, the angels and man all to fulfill that promise, all to honor the Son. All of creation is directly tied to this truth, the Father’s love for the Son and the redemption of man through the trinity. This my friend is the meaning of life, the purpose of all creation.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
This video explains how satan will deceive the world into believing modern day giants of the old testament and demonic hybrid beings are aliens from other star systems. This is the capstone in the New Age Movement and within 5 years I believe we may see these satanic godlike beings. As the KJV states. Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. Genesis 6:4.There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The last kingdom before the millennium will be one of iron mixed with miry clay, kings of the earth. Once again the fallen angels will produce giants in the earth by marrying the daughters of men. They will appear like mighty aliens come down from the heavens and will produce wonders in the earth and capture the imaginations of the people. They will be eventually used by Satan to battle against the Lord at His return.

Daniel 2
41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.