Luke 1 -- The minutest detail

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Since [[a]as is well known] many have undertaken to put in order and draw up a [thorough] narrative of the surely established deeds which have been accomplished and fulfilled [c] in and among us, I have become alarmed by the very clear use of this pandemic to bring in the mark of the beast. Because of that I wanted to take a very careful look at exactly what is going on and the word the Lord is speaking through many is to reexamine the gospels. 2 Exactly as they were handed down to us by those who from the [[d]official] beginning [of Jesus’ ministry] were eyewitnesses and ministers of the Word [that is, of [e]the doctrine concerning the attainment through Christ of salvation in the kingdom of God], let’s not lose focus of the real goal here. Our goal is not to somehow short circuit God’s declared judgement, our goal is to attain to the salvation in the kingdom of God. 3 It seemed good and desirable to me, [and so I have determined] also after [f]having searched out diligently and followed all things closely and traced accurately the course from the highest to the minutest detail from the very first, to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, Before we were happy with a very general overview of the end times, but now many of us are looking for the minutest detail. I see saints comparing the account of the plague given in 2 Samuel with that given in 1 Chronicles and finding important details in how these two accounts differ. We are all looking for the minutest detail.

Attachments

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
So where do vaccines fit in terms of the beast marking?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So where do vaccines fit in terms of the beast marking?
I avoid these kind of teachings. By that I prefer to let Luke, or Paul, or Isaiah take the lead and I simply respond to what they say. In order to answer the question you have asked would require an exhaustive and thorough study of the entire 66 books and I doubt anyone truly does that, so instead they begin to hypothesize and that gets us in in trouble.

1. This pandemic is, in my opinion, causing the world governments to act irrationally unless they aren't. If they have a different agenda then it isn't irrational. There are a lot of benefits to having this chip and an electronic currency. There will be a great reduction in tax fraud and crime will also be much easier to solve. (Imagine the government tracks every person at all times. If a crime is committed I just go to the videotape and can tell immediately who was there). So pressuring everyone to get this mark makes sense, except everyone knows the Bible prophecy about this and that will doom it to failure. So you use the pandemic to twist their arm and force them.

But we aren't talking about the vaccine, we are talking about an RFID chip that could be injected that lets people know you have been vaccinated. We use these on our pets, we use these on prisoners, and there have been people concerned about kidnapping who have had this done to their families.

I am not interested in getting into the whole debate about whether or not to be vaccinated.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I avoid these kind of teachings. By that I prefer to let Luke, or Paul, or Isaiah take the lead and I simply respond to what they say. In order to answer the question you have asked would require an exhaustive and thorough study of the entire 66 books and I doubt anyone truly does that, so instead they begin to hypothesize and that gets us in in trouble.

1. This pandemic is, in my opinion, causing the world governments to act irrationally unless they aren't. If they have a different agenda then it isn't irrational. There are a lot of benefits to having this chip and an electronic currency. There will be a great reduction in tax fraud and crime will also be much easier to solve. (Imagine the government tracks every person at all times. If a crime is committed I just go to the videotape and can tell immediately who was there). So pressuring everyone to get this mark makes sense, except everyone knows the Bible prophecy about this and that will doom it to failure. So you use the pandemic to twist their arm and force them.

But we aren't talking about the vaccine, we are talking about an RFID chip that could be injected that lets people know you have been vaccinated. We use these on our pets, we use these on prisoners, and there have been people concerned about kidnapping who have had this done to their families.

I am not interested in getting into the whole debate about whether or not to be vaccinated.
But is there any difference between the vaccine and an RFID chip? How could one even tell? Little Willy Gates could tell you that it's a "life-saving" vaccine, when really, it's one of his confounded RFID chips.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
But is there any difference between the vaccine and an RFID chip? How could one even tell? Little Willy Gates could tell you that it's a "life-saving" vaccine, when really, it's one of his confounded RFID chips.
A vaccine is designed to give the body an opportunity to develop immunity to a virus.

The RFID chip is not a vaccine, it has your personal information on it, it might only have a number that would then lead you to a website with all the relevant data.

The reasons people have to not want to get a vaccine have nothing to do with the reasons someone would not want an RFID chip. From a government standpoint there are many reasons why they would want it, it will save money and make it very easy to control people the same way that branding a cow helps a rancher keep track of all their cattle. Likewise the RFID chip can help the government keep track of all the people.

It is a census on steroids. When Jesus came the first time they were instituting their first census (which is why He was born in Bethlehem). This age is all about who we belong to: Caesar or the Redeemer? Whose image and superscription do you bear?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
But then why are people who refuse the vaccine prohibited from buying or selling? Or even travelling? Too many similarities there for me.
You are talking about something that has not even happened as if it already has.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
You are talking about something that has not even happened as if it already has.
It's already started. Doctors and medical workers in some jurisdictions can't practice medicine without the mark. Parents can't get government pensions unless their children receive the mark. Children can't visit parents in nursing homes unless they receive the mark. In many jurisdictions, speaking out against the mark is punishable by the judiciary. There's plenty of talk about expanding the requirement for those who must receive the mark - with what has already happened, it is only a matter of time before one can't even buy or sell.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It's already started. Doctors and medical workers in some jurisdictions can't practice medicine without the mark. Parents can't get government pensions unless their children receive the mark. Children can't visit parents in nursing homes unless they receive the mark. In many jurisdictions, speaking out against the mark is punishable by the judiciary. There's plenty of talk about expanding the requirement for those who must receive the mark - with what has already happened, it is only a matter of time before one can't even buy or sell.
What vaccine are you talking about?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
What vaccine are you talking about?
Does it matter what colour or flavour the mark of the beast comes in? I'm not sure which marks are required, but I know that they are.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Does it matter what colour or flavour the mark of the beast comes in? I'm not sure which marks are required, but I know that they are.
Yeah, you are talking about a vaccine that does not even exist and saying things are being done with it and people being restricted from all manner of things if they don't have it when it has not even come into existence yet. You really oughtn't do that ;)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Yeah, you are talking about a vaccine that does not even exist and saying things are being done with it and people being restricted from all manner of things if they don't have it when it has not even come into existence yet. You really oughtn't do that ;)
The so-called coronavirus vaccine - hasn't been rolled out yet, to my knowledge. Other vaccines have. And the rules I quoted are real, and pertain to some of those vaccines. Is that clearer?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The so-called coronavirus vaccine - hasn't been rolled out yet, to my knowledge. Other vaccines have. And the rules I quoted are real, and pertain to some of those vaccines. Is that clearer?
And which vaccines would those be that are mandatory or you are punished by the judiciary and restricted from all manner of things?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
And which vaccines would those be that are mandatory or you are punished by the judiciary and restricted from all manner of things?
I think the flu vaccine is a big one. It depends on one's occupation and jurisdiction.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I think the flu vaccine is a big one. It depends on one's occupation and jurisdiction.
You think? You spoke with such certainty just moments ago. Where is this flu vaccine mandatory? And which flu vaccine?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The mark of the beast is required to buy or sell. There is no such law in the US concerning any vaccine. There might be requirements for employees to be vaccinated, but unless you can show how your are unable to buy or sell without that vaccine it is not the same thing.

The number of the name is 666, which is quite amazing because you had Trump v Biden in 2020. If I translate that to math it is 2020 / Trump x Biden

Biden's number which he promoted everywhere was 30330. 2020/3.0330 = 666

Do the math, if the number of Biden's name is 3.0330 then the number of Trump's name is 666

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
You think? You spoke with such certainty just moments ago. Where is this flu vaccine mandatory? And which flu vaccine?
As I said, I don't know and don't care what colour or flavour the vaccine is. None of them work anyway (at least, for protection against disease, although I'm sure they do achieve their sinister purpose) so they may as well all be referred to as coronavirus vaccines. The below is a small selection of vaccine coercion being rolled out across the world.

"Doctors and medical workers in some jurisdictions can't practice medicine without the mark."
https://lawcompliance.com.au/compulsory-vaccinations-for-health-workers-in-vic/
"Please be advised that the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Bill 2020 (Vic) (the Bill) passed the Victorian Parliament on 17 March 2020 and received Royal Assent on 24 March 2020. The Bill amends the Health Services Act 1988 (Vic) (the HS Act) and the Ambulance Services Act 1986 (Vic) (the AS Act). The Bill introduces reforms in which vaccinations will become compulsory for health workers in Victoria, including doctors, nurses and paramedics [...]

https://www.loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/china-vaccine-law-passed/
"According to the Law, China is to implement a state immunization program, and residents living within the territory of China are legally obligated to be vaccinated with immunization program vaccines, which are provided by the government free of charge. Local governments and parents or other guardians of children must ensure that children be vaccinated with the immunization program vaccines (art. 6). "

"Parents can't get government pensions unless their children receive the mark."
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X20307611
"‘No Jab, No Play’ and ‘No Jab, No Pay’ mandatory immunisation policies were introduced in the state of Victoria and Australia-wide, respectively, in January 2016."

"Children can't visit parents in nursing homes unless they receive the mark."
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/Influenza/Pages/residential-care.aspx
"Flu vaccination is required for all visitors to aged care facilities."

"In many jurisdictions, speaking out against the mark is punishable by the judiciary."
https://www.npr.org/2019/12/06/7854...cination-activist-as-measles-death-toll-rises
"Samoan authorities have arrested a prominent anti-vaccination activist amid an outbreak that has killed at least 63 people, most of them children. Edwin Tamasese has been charged with "incitement against a government order," according to the BBC. Government officials say anti-vaccination advocates such as Tamasese have complicated their sweeping efforts to turn the tide on the highly contagious disease that has sickened more than 4,300 people on the independent Pacific islands."

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The mark of the beast is a bluff. Yes, they will have it, yes they will require you to get this to be able to buy and sell, but no, they will not allow millions of people to starve to death in the street that refuse to get the mark. Call their bluff. Satan's goal is to get you to renounce the Lord. If you die in the street refusing the mark he doesn't get anything, so he'll fold. It is a bluff.
You will have to "fast" for 40 days, but have a backbone, take a strong stand for the Lord and they will fold.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The mark of the beast is a bluff. Yes, they will have it, yes they will require you to get this to be able to buy and sell, but no, they will not allow millions of people to starve to death in the street that refuse to get the mark. Call their bluff. Satan's goal is to get you to renounce the Lord. If you die in the street refusing the mark he doesn't get anything, so he'll fold. It is a bluff.
You will have to "fast" for 40 days, but have a backbone, take a strong stand for the Lord and they will fold.
In the ultimate analysis there is nothing that Satan can do to get you out of the hand of God. As long as you choose to stay in God as your high tower there is nothing that he can do. There will be a price to pay, you will have to fast, but that is all.