Luke 4:4

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeoLion
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LeoLion

Guest
I think it is good that so many eat the word like it is such a vital source in which to stay alive. Such as the Law being our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ,but after that faith is come we are no longer under a schoolmaster or Tutor. Layer after layer the word is so deep it takes the Holy Spirit to reveal it unto us and to make it alive. Flesh cannot understand it though they try and twist it unto their own destruction. It is spirit and life. It is a living word,but can be read in a dead way. To one it may be just words written with ink on paper and yet to the other it's alive with a voice that speaks to them guiding them through the pages and revealing things that are deeper than just the surface of what is seen. To any man or woman that say they have read the whole of it and can understand it all in its fullness I would have to disagree. If you knew the hours and hours and years I have applied my heart in full devotion to this holy word you would say surely he has found the sum of it all,but on the contrary. I have realized the more I read and study and apply my full heart to it the more I realize just how little I know. There could be many proud because knowledge will puff up and cause pride. That is natural as the body breathing air,but we must remember it is our job to humble our own selves. If we do not God will be more than happy to take on the job. I know this well. I have went through many times and seasons with a proud heart as this wonderful living word has taking an ignorant and unlearned man as myself and made feel to be someone. Yes even those with little education can fall victim to pride. But I believe it all to be part of the whole process in which we are being taught. This word will lift and lift you higher and higher and that's ok if you remember your rightful position at the feet of Jesus. This same word has transformed me level after level from one degree of faith to the next and from glory to glory. I read and write it down and studied it. I've acted upon it and applied it personally. I've put it to the test many times and found it to be true and acurate to its declaration. This same word has freed me from sin and death. Today I declare to all that I am the freest man in this place and perhaps in this world. I owe my all to the Lord. I owe Him my very breath and life. Yes I know I'm not my own,but I am bought with a price and what a price was paid for someone like me! Whom have I in heaven,but you Lord and there is none on earth I desire besides you. To the one who has not yet discovered the workings of the word... Just when you think you have gotten it in sound position so stable it cannot be shaken a shaken will come and when those scales fall off your eyes you will see afresh as never before. You my dear friend will hold in your hand a new book though the cover remains the same the pages will speak yet another language and with that language you will meed more help to understand it to its fullest. And so the process goes on as you realize how little you knew after all. Hence the scripture when a man thinketh himself to know something he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know it. From the oldest to the youngest we are all students ever learning.
 
[FONT=&quot]Hello![/FONT][FONT=&quot]Greetings![/FONT][FONT=&quot]We work and fight against [/FONT][FONT=&quot]challenges [/FONT][FONT=&quot]for theChildren (Orphanage) & People so that these children & People may freefrom poverty, violence, crime, divorce, alcoholism, prostitution, anddrug abuse and work in promotion of peace and reconciliation, care of God'senvironmental creation, and community responses to social, political, andreligious fragmentation. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]We provide our TranslationServices into Urdu & Punjabi Languages.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] We wish to translateyour material like Bible studies, Tracts, Sermons Newsletters, Books, Blog etc intothese languages so that true teachings may reach to every true believer in allnations of the World. Being a Professional Translators our charges are veryreasonable and affordable, so it will be little costly but will be great in theKingdom of God. For further information please write us. And if you willing touse our services here in Pakistan on behalf of you then please contact usLooking forward your reply.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]InHim [/FONT]NasirShakeel
Executive Director,
Anaveem Faith Ministries
Toba Tek Singh, Pakistan
[FONT=&quot]http://acmpak.webs.com[/FONT]
Phone:
[FONT=&quot]+923006565989[/FONT]