Lust the Poison that Kills the Soul

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Silverwings

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2016
1,368
508
83
LUST ‘the poison that kills the soul’ FREEDOM! *My experience*: How DEMONS DRIVE HETEROSEXUAL and HOMOSEXUAL lust in ‘Christians’ — The bad news is that demons drive lust. The good news is that demons drive lust, because freedom lies straight ahead!
Filed under: 'Homosexuals Will Arise',Demons in Christians?,Doctrines Demystified,Doctrines of Demons?,Forgive & Be FREE,heart, soul, mind, gut?,Lust Freedom!,No Enemy,Personal • ONE!,Prophecies & Visions,Revival • ONE! — Jeff Fenske @ 11:45 pm
How Lust Works
By Jeff Fenske

I saw this testimony from Henry Makow’s site showing how demons and homosexuality came hand in hand: Homosexuality & Demonic Possession. This encouraged me to share….

From my many experiences in dealing with demons, having now been a Christian for 35 years, my educated guess is that if there is homosexuality there are demons probably 100% of the time. And the same goes for heterosexuality outside of the marriage covenant.

These are lust demons.

The bad news is that almost everyone we know have lust demons of one type or another in them, because most don’t make sure they live holy enough to get and stay free. The good news is that once born-again, Holy Spirit indwelt Christians determine to get and stay free the demons have no right to stay and it’s easy to be free: “Submit to God; resist the Devil and he will flee” (James 4 — the overcoming-partysville chapter).

When I say it’s “easy” though, that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s easy overall.

It’s easy and even automatic to stay free once we have committed 100% to keep our thoughts pure and not do what we know we shouldn’t. It takes total cold-turkey. If we give the devil a place he (or the demons) will enter, often instantly. And once they’re in, which is I think the condition of most modern Americans Christian or not, then the person is lust-demon driven. Many don’t even know what it even feels like to be free. But once a person is free and then willfully lusts (commits adultery in his/her heart – Mt. 5), then I would think any spiritually aware person would notice the great difference. All of a sudden it’s hard not to lust, for example, whereas before it was easy to not think those thoughts at all.

Sadly, there have been churches that teach that demons can’t be in Christians even though the Bible, the Holy Spirit (Whom Jesus said will lead us into all truth) and experience definitely teach otherwise. The result is truly born-again Christians how to break sin problems. And many ‘Christians,’ unware have hate and anger demons in them, pride demons, etc.. And if they think they can’t be influenced by demons directly the demons have their way because the ‘Christian’ is unaware of their schemes because of bad doctrine.

And it’s often in the heart where the demons hide and do their thing. Jesus said in Matthew 5:

27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery;’ 28 but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it away from you. For it is more profitable for you that one of your members should perish, than for your whole body to be cast into Gehenna. 30 If your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off, and throw it away from you. For it is more profitable for you that one of your members should perish, than for your whole body to be cast into Gehenna.

David said: “Create in me a clean heart, Oh God, and renew a right spirit within me.”

The heart is the seat of the emotions. It’s the deepest source of good or evil.

We’re to love God with all of our heart — the Greatest Commandment.

Jesus said in Matthew 18 we’re to from our heart forgive our brothers, otherwise the tormentors have a right (a place – Eph. 4) to torment us. This is God’s way of encouraging us to learn how to totally forgive and walk in love. “Perfect love casts out fear” (1 John 4). Less than perfect love doesn’t.

1 John 5 says how we are to keep ourselves free from the evil one by not sinning in the ways that give demons a place: “We know that whoever is born of God doesn’t sin, but he who was born of God keeps himself, and the evil one doesn’t touch him.”

Paul said in Galatians 5 that going-to-heaven Christians have crucified their flesh. Whether today’s pastors teach this or not, this is what the Bible teaches, which I explain more fully in Who-Goes-To-Heaven Scriptures — Narrow is the Way | Who are the Children of God? This fits with 1 John 5.

I’ve shared this VISION on this site before. I could see myself from a few feet away, and there was a spirit over my right shoulder. I could tell that I had been lust free, but when I willfully lusted (in my thinking only) the demon, seemingly with great glee went something like “A hah!” with a big smile, and went right into my body. Apparently, they greatly enjoy driving humans sins, pushing the gas pedal to the metal, if they can.

And that’s how easy it is to be imprisoned by lust demons — the demons that drive lust, because we give them a right when we willfully sin. And seeing a UFO (for us guys — an Unclad Female Object) isn’t sinning. It’s sinning when we willfully keep looking, when we don’t look away, willfully thinking things we know we shouldn’t, giving ourselves over to the dark side in this lust area, actually.

I’ve only felt a homosexual spirit once, but the process is similar. I don’t remember if I was totally lust free at the time (This was at least 20 years ago), but I remember part of this clear as day. Probably not, because otherwise I don’t think I would have felt any kind of lust spirit.

Have you ever been a few feet away from a person of the opposite sex and have felt a sexual attraction, a pulling even though you may have not even really looked at the person at all? I think we’ll only feel these lust spirits if we’re not totally, 100% lust free. For example, I was sitting in a college class more than 20 years ago, not even thinking about the woman sitting next to me, but I felt this lust spirit. I found out later she was an actual prostitute. But my guess is that I probably wouldn’t even have felt the lust spirit(s) if I was totally lust free at the time.

Many people give into these spirits and do things they shouldn’t, instead of recognizing what they are and totally getting and staying free. Most sex is lust, not love driven. We must keep our hearts clean to be free!

Continuing my once-in-a-lifetime homosexual-lust demon experience, I was sitting in a small room with the guys I was working with, and all of a sudden I felt this strong lust spirit. And the only people around me were guys. I didn’t try to figure out which guy it was. I just got out of there and I think prayed in tongues (perhaps the best way to deal directly with the demonic), and I never felt a homosexual lust spirit again.

But if I wasn’t that aware or that dedicated, who knows where that could have led? And many times this happens with children, who really don’t understand at all why they’re feeling like they are.

We need to be really, really non-judgmental and totally accepting of homosexuals. They, perhaps you are in a demonically driven lust trap. This is what happens when people worship the creation instead of worship the Creator. And I think Romans 1 applies to heterosexual lust too. Many reverse-Christians bash homosexuals with Romans 1 when they’re not heterosexual-lust free themselves. Here is God’s view of homosexuals, from my Let Us Be ONE prophesy, part 17 of 33:
 
thank you for sharing this. not a topics most bring up but its a much needed one, especially for those dealing with lust
 
Correction, most " sex " is lust, it is of the body ( physical or carnal desires ). Marriage is about love, love is spiritual; therefore anyone gay or straight who wishes to marry ( love ) another soul in this world is healthy and not sinful. This isn't rocket science, not the hard to figure out if we just use our brains ( and hearts ). Religion has many good points but any institution started by man is far from perfect.
 
Marriage is about love, love is spiritual; therefore anyone gay or straight who wishes to marry ( love ) another soul in this world is healthy and not sinful.

WRONG!!! IF YOU BELIEVE ANY PART OF THE BIBLE YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR STATEMENT IS COMPLETELY FALSE. IT IS SINFUL, IN FACT IT IS AN ABOMINATION, THAT IS THE STRONGEST LANGUAGE USED IN THE BIBLE CONCERNING SIN. YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSELF, AND TRYING TO DELUDE OTHERS, THAT IS A SCARY PLACE TO BE.
 
I guess we'll both have to wait until we leave this place and see who is correct. Right isn't a word I like, it's been overly abused; example religious right, what an oxymoron.