Thank you for taking the time and effort to reply (Eph 4:14).Anyone who believes in fake moon landings and fema camp nonsense is honestly just not worth the time or effort.
Thank you for taking the time and effort to reply (Eph 4:14).Anyone who believes in fake moon landings and fema camp nonsense is honestly just not worth the time or effort.
Anyone who believes in fake moon landings and fema camp nonsense is honestly just not worth the time or effort.
Anyone who believes in fake moon landings and fema camp nonsense is honestly just not worth the time or effort.
Not only did I not know that, but after you decided to tell me, I also didn't care.
Well it worth your time and effort, are you excluding yourself from your own standards? LOL, how can you set yourself up so bad, aren't you the smarty pants here looking down your nose at everyone dumb enough to waste their time with this, yet call out others for doing EXACTLY what you're doing by responding to it? Please show me where I am misunderstanding here.Anyone who believes in fake moon landings and fema camp nonsense is honestly just not worth the time or effort.
you will one day....
Well it worth your time and effort, are you excluding yourself from your own standards? LOL, how can you set yourself up so bad, aren't you the smarty pants here looking down your nose at everyone dumb enough to waste their time with this, yet call out others for doing EXACTLY what you're doing by responding to it? Please show me where I am misunderstanding here.
The plural of Sheep is SHEEP If your going to post a conspiracy comment at least get your spelling right.
I reckon there is a conspiracy against NASA
Defend them, don't even consider the claims could be true, and never approach the material against them objectively. You will always be right and that's what is really important to you.
Its not really important to me. Thats why I havn't started a thread about it unlike yourself and others who seem to be on some life or death mission to see conspiracy's everywhere they look. Have you ever asked yourself whether any of this really matters to you or anyone else?
I've never started a thread about it. It matters to me and the others who have seen through the lie and the "on the fencers". It doesn't matter to the closed-minded because it threatens your pride, ego, and established worldviews. Saying "it doesn't matter" is how you minimize and dismiss this threat.
I won't bother you with this anymore. I have to stop responding to the criticism, I can't help myself. I discuss flat earth with those open to it and occasionally I'll criticize the globe, but I tell myself not to defend flat earth to your crowd and I follow my advice poorly.
One thing we agree with is that you'' cant help yourself'' but you need help from somewhere..
Isn't it true that all of the moon landings and pictures were supposed to have been on the light side of the moon?