Lyrics for the Father

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylove7
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

skylove7

Guest
Lyrics be my guide
Let them flow from my lips
Lyrics in His name
Lead me to sweet heaven's bliss
Like nectar or the dew
Upon a rose
In glow of dawn
Lyrics be my guide
And in Jesus name I carry on

Let me sing about His love
A lullaby to help me sleep
Let me sing about the cross
For the day He died made angels weep
Let me sing of His salvation
His forgiveness, scriptures true
For when you sing, in Jesus name
You will find how great He is in you
 
Sky you are so talented have you tried putting any of these
to music? :)
 
Awww Miri
You are too kind....thank you!

I am not accomplished in instruments lol, or art,...or lots of things.
But honestly it does bring me great joy if someone enjoys my little poems lol

Thank you Miri for reading
Love you
You are a blessing to us
Love, Sky

P. S. I do sing in the shower lol

Oh btw Miri
Don't you play strings? Like Cello?
That is so awesome!
 
Btw lol
I used to be accomplished in 'making wrong decisions' lol

But Jesus loves me sooo much
That by giving my all to Him
My life changed


I wouldn't say I'm talented lol
I just learned as a little girl how to rhyme words rather quickly sometimes


Again Miri
Thank you
God bless you dearest
I pray for your Aunt every day
 
Ah you made me laugh, I don't sing in the shower but you know what,
I pray in the shower Lol.

Maybe that's too much information but it's one of those few times
God has my undivided attention! :D

I've had some of my most blessed prayer times in the shower!
 
Your Name is a song
More than a dream
That is gone

You stay
Father You stay
Never going away

Every verse is love
For You lead my path
No more tears I cry
Weeping willows laugh

My lyrics
My song
My Father so strong

I give You my all
In return You give me
The joy it is to love You

Sing my soul Lord to sleep


I love You Jesus!