Mafia via Facebook

  • Thread starter Thread starter eats_mice
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Some one else made a thread on here about playing a mafia-like game. As I recall, the thread died. You may wanna rethink this idea..lol And anywho, the mafia kills people. Why do you wanna play a game that kills people, even if it's just simulated in a game?
 
Christian Mafia?
......Oxy?
Like:
Jumbo Shrimp?
Wireless Cable?
Ahhhh,
or odd? Like:
Blue Ladybugs?
Psycho Mom's?
Kidding ladies...Smile - Just a joke! :)
 
Christian Mafia?
......Oxy?
Like:
Jumbo Shrimp?
Wireless Cable?
Ahhhh,
or odd? Like:
Blue Ladybugs?
Psycho Mom's?
Kidding ladies...Smile - Just a joke! :)
Hey reborn.....was just peeking in and saw. This thread....lol christian mafia..,..yep there'. Here!!! Mention fire loolol
 
Christian Mafia?
......Oxy?
Like:
Jumbo Shrimp?
Wireless Cable?
Ahhhh,
or odd? Like:
Blue Ladybugs?
Psycho Mom's?
Kidding ladies...Smile - Just a joke! :)

you can josh us...we can take it, right blue? :)

i mean, my kids have been mocking me for years,
so you might say i've been properly trained.

(and when i say my children are horrible, i mean it.
they're the most amazing, wonderful, loving horrible kiddos ever.)
 
and now i have a mental picture of a ladybug in a ninja outfit...

cognitive dissonance, anyone?


Let's light this thread up with notes about Blue Ninja Ladybugs?!
I was going to post under her on the "banning thread" for changing God's beautiful creatures colors....and stealing my whole idea of using off colors with animals as a username
Like:
Pink Elephant?
or....
Green Hornet? (actually, those exist...I think?.....man)

*I am sorry to the person that started this thread, I never meant to cause havoc on it. But hey, look at the bright side, it's getting love on here at least?
 
Last edited:
Let's light this thread up with notes about Blue Ninja Ladybugs?!
I was going to post under her on the "banning thread" for changing God's beautiful creatures colors....and stealing my whole idea of using off colors with animals as a username
Like:
Pink Elephant?
or....
Green Hornet? (actually, those exist...I think?.....man)

*I am sorry to the person that started this thread, I never meant to cause havoc on it. But hey, it's getting love on here at least?

i'm still trying to figure out the diff between FB and the mafia! :confused:

and, by all means, let's start a thread about blue ninja bugs!

tomorrow...husband says i ought to sleep sometime...
and i have a lot of baking to do for when my horrible kids all come home for Thanksgiving.

hooray!! :) :)

(i just realized i'm a grown woman who has to be reminded to sleep...
:rolleyes: )
 
Since when did this become pick on lady blue day? lol jk.. :) Reborn, yes I'm a ninja ladybug.. :) yes, mom of course I can take it.. (bring it on punk) lol :) A thread about blue ninja bugs sounds really cool--let's make one!! Last but certainly not least, Reborn, did you know there actually ARE blue ladybugs in existence? Google image "halmus chalybeus" and you will see.. :) Oh, and the color blue (all variations) are mine..they're patented specially for me.. lol jk :)
 
Blue ladybugs??!! Huh? ...in Avatar land? :D
Next you're going to tell me that A Green Hornet was an old weird, comic booky, campy, 60's show, with a young Bruce Lee playing the sideki.......wait a minute?:D