Magick

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
So, I know that a lot of the bible has a negative view of magick, but I am lead to wonder. With everything that's bad there has to be something good. I'm not talking about summoning demons and talking to the dead. I mean small things like healing etc. I do believe that there is clean magick out there, however I think that this world has corrupted so many things and what not that it's no longer recorded. Meaning that yes at sometime it could've been an okay things, such as the wise men, not saying they weren't sinners but they practiced arts. It's just one of those things that fascinates me, I'm fascinated by things we can never comprehend, death. But If we have power in Jesus Christ to heal etc. then we wouldn't need and type of "magick" so end of topic.
 
So, despite that the bible deems it all wrong, you still insist there is ok magic? The power has to come from somewhere. If the power isn't coming from God where is it coming from? Nothing of God.
It's simple, magic is magic, there is no good magic or bad magic, because all magic stems from the same source of power. Satan. To doubt that is to doubt the bible itself, and to doubt the bible is to doubt God. Our personal opinions don't override biblical truth just because we think it makes things more interesting.
We don't need any type of magic. No one does.