major prayer request:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gc_2011

May 12, 2011
[TABLE="class: uiGrid _51mz _5f0n, width: 648"]
[TR="class: _51mx"]
[TD="class: _51m- vTop _5ep6"]major prayer request:
My best friend mom just passed tonight. We need major prayers tonight because it seems like she was getting better. Now she is gone. She fought hard but her immune system just shut down and the virus got her. Please pray for them. My best name is Samantha De. Her mom had in the hospital since may 19th. I am destroyed right now and cannot even figure out how to feel what I am supposed to do.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
major prayer request:
My best friend mom just passed tonight. We need major prayers tonight because it seems like she was getting better. Now she is gone. She fought hard but her immune system just shut down and the virus got her. Please pray for them. My best name is Samantha De. Her mom had in the hospital since may 19th. I am destroyed right now and cannot even figure out how to feel what I am supposed to do.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Samantha De, family, and friends, please guve your peace and comfort them as they lost their mom. Lord we pray let yiur presence and understanding be with them and bless them to overcome these sad moments, please bless, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
GC_2011...I'm so sorry to hear of your best friends mother passing away tonight. I know this is a very difficult time for your best friend & family, as well as for you. Even when we don't understand why loved ones are taken from this earth, just know that God is very present during time of grieving & loss.
Lord Jesus, I lift up all who are grieving & feeling the devastation of loosing a loved one. Lord, I pray that You would surround them with your love & comfort, and bring peace. Walk them through each minute, hour & day with Your strength & comfort. Even when we don't have the answers, Lord You are forever Faithful to us. We served a Mighty God, who comforts the downcast & brings renewed strength & peace as we look to You. In Jesus name..

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Prayers for peace for Samantha and guidance for you.