major prayers requested

• Thread starter sadlonelymissjennifer
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sadlonelymissjennifer

I am needing major prayers that I can get through the next 2 weeks. My MR son had a very important mental evaluation I could not take him to and because of my therapist lying to me and telling me she could take him and then didn't, he did not go. He has another appointment (different one) this coming Tuesday and I just pray I can take him. My panic disorder/agoraphobia made the last appt impossible, on top of thinking I could rely on my therapist and SSA saying the appt was not necessary (because of that, I did not think he had to go and found out almost too late he did have to go). I am on unemployment right now and I am told it is mandatory I go to an appointment at the unemployment office to continue benefits and I have to go unless I have circumstances beyond my control that prevent me from going. If I do not go to this appt, my benefits will stop and I may even have to pay it all back. My panic disorder has made it nearly impossible to go to any appointments or anything so really not sure how I am going to do this coming Tuesday for my son or the 18th so I can keep getting unemployment. I am just still so angry that my therapist said she would take him and did not, and was rude about it to boot! I also had a colposcopy a couple weeks ago and I have to go for followup to that doctor this Thursday. I just do not see how I am going to get through these next couple weeks. I just told myself when my therapist failed to help as she said she would that they will just have to base their decision (SSI) on the info they already have. I called the doctor that was to perform the evaluation and I told him my circumstances. He wanted me to put my 13yo on a bus by himself all the way to Tulsa alone. No way!!! So he may be denied because of everything. I wonder if the unemployment office would consider extreme panic disorder with agoraphobia as circumstances beyond my control? I am sure they won't so not sure what I am going to do now:((( Everything is hitting at once. I am so stressed. My BP when I went to have my procedure was 175/110 so I am surprised I did not have a stroke. They put me on a med that makes me feel very sleepy and loopy. Not sure what I am going to do as I have no friends at all, much less friends I can count on. I am going to church this morning, but do not know if I can ask as I just started going there and feel uncomfortable asking for help.

Sorry this was so long. I just needed to vent and ask for major prayers!!!

eugenius

Jul 17, 2009
Heavenly Father please help sadlonelymissjennifer with her many problems. Also please help her to not be sad and lonely any longer. I know all too well what its like to be sad and lonely. In jesus name. Amen

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

Thank you so much, Eugenius! I went to church (the only place I have never had a panic attack) and asked for major prayers about everything. Thank you again!! And yes to the lonely too. I get lonely a lot:((

S

simplyme_bekah

I prayed for you. Try not to focus so much on the panic but focus on Jesus and through each step that you need to take just say out loud I know you are with me Jesus and that you are helping me do this. Place ALL of your faith in him. When our strength isn't enough his is a flowing river that is never ending. Simply pray, ask for help and believe with every fiber of your being that you are getting it because you are. Rebuke the devil anytime you feel like you are losing control. Pray Pray Pray and you will make it. BELIEVE that you will make it. The power of the mind is amazing. We are what we think. We limit ourselves when we simply should not. Let go and Let God Brother

Jun 19, 2011
I prayed for you and the many others in your story. May God bless you.

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

Thank you both, too, so very much!! I am going to study my Bible and spend a lot of time praying for it. I just pray to be normal. lol!

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Pray for strength and comfort my friend.

In my prayers my friend.

Glory to Yahvah God and Yahshua the MEssiah.

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

Thank you, too!!

O

OFM

Beloved Jennifer Daughter Of Our Lord Jesus Christ Be Still and Calm In Jesus Read Ps.27.Read Ps 62, read Ps 46:10 and Read Ps 121 all short 1's be blessed allways and yes i will pray 4 you,and yor son too as well amen.

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

Thank you also OFM!! Very much appreciated:)))

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent in Jesus Name, Amen

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you. God bless

B

bealight2012

your in my prayers!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and your son in Jesus for all streangth, care and provision needed.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

Thank you so much everyone! I appreciate it!

P

psychomom

Jennifer, you poor thing! :(
IDK if unemployment would accept a doc's note (like high school...lol) but I would ask them!

Good for you for refusing to put your son on a bus alone! My nephew was MR, and so I can understand a little. :) They are sweet, trusting little children, no matter what their "age".

I have prayed you will be able to forgive the therapist, and for you other needs, When they were small, my 2 youngest got panic attacks...their whole little bodies would shake. And a close friend called the paramedics when she had her first PA, thinking it was a heart attack. My heart goes out to you!

Trusting the Lord to accomplish all things concerning you, dear one. ♥
~ellie

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

Thank you, too, Psychomom!! I appreciate that!!