MAJOR Unspoken

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Well-known member
Jul 7, 2022
16,291
8,206
113
Hello brothers and sisters. There's a private matter that is incredibly important. I'm not at liberty to go into details, but it will effect my life drastically. I require our Father's provisions as He owns the cattle on a thousand hills as well as me and what is available. It will effect other lives too.

22To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 23And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.


Thank you ever so much for your prayers.
 
Hello brothers and sisters. There's a private matter that is incredibly important. I'm not at liberty to go into details, but it will effect my life drastically. I require our Father's provisions as He owns the cattle on a thousand hills as well as me and what is available. It will effect other lives too.

22To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 23And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.


Thank you ever so much for your prayers.

My brother, you know you have my prayers.

Father, I know You have Your attention on my brother's heart. He needs Your provision, wisdom and discernment at this crucial time in his life. You already know the path forward and what challenges lay ahead. I ask for You to watch over his steps for him to help You bring blessings to others through this. And to bring glory and further worship unto Your name. I ask for the Holy Spirit to guide his prayers and thoughts and anoint him and others that may have a leadership role moving forward. It's in Jesus Mighty Name i Pray.. Amen!

I wish you all the best, God Bless✝️👑🕊
 
It sounds like a very significant concern. I pray that the Lord provide for your needs according to His will. That He shows His love to His children and those who love Him. For the issues to ultimately be a means to show His glory.