Make Friends & Being Happy GOD BLESS Bella xo :) <><<

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

It was an analogy..

If pics of female angels = promoting sex/lust..... Then by the same logic, pics of child angels = promoting pedophilia
Well there goes Disney and Fantasia.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I don't really care about the pixie girl pics. I just think it's strange some guys get all twitterpated over it.

J

joefizz

I don't really care about the pixie girl pics. I just think it's strange some guys get all twitterpated over it.
Well for me they only get me to do a double take,twitterpated for me is something entirely different sleazy stuff is a dime a dozen but my weak point is "cute sayings and cold attitudes" concerning the opposite gender".

Aug 2, 2009
Why would God make baby angels? Do you really think he would care to change diapers all day in Heaven...? He's got better things to do then that.....hahahaha
There are baby angels in the bible (cherubs)

A

AuntieAnt

There are baby angels in the bible (cherubs)
I think people got the idea that cherubim were chubby little baby angels due to various artists in Ancient Rome painting them according to mythology (like Cupid, for instance). But in the spiritual realm, cherubim are very sacred angels attending directly to God. They are described as having four faces, that of a lion, an ox, an eagle and a human. They have several pairs of wings; one pair of wings cover their eyes when they are in God’s presence and another pair of wings over 7’ long. They are covered in eyes, whatever that means. :confused: And they have straight legs and hooves. But here is a more realistic picture of the cherubim described in the Word of God.

cherubim.jpg

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I think people got the idea that cherubim were chubby little baby angels due to various artists in Ancient Rome painting them according to mythology (like Cupid, for instance). But in the spiritual realm, cherubim are very sacred angels attending directly to God. They are described as having four faces, that of a lion, an ox, an eagle and a human. They have several pairs of wings; one pair of wings cover their eyes when they are in God’s presence and another pair of wings over 7’ long. They are covered in eyes, whatever that means. :confused: And they have straight legs and hooves. But here is a more realistic picture of the cherubim described in the Word of God.

View attachment 181333
Wow, Auntie Ant, this is a powerful picture. Thank you very much for posting it.

I could be wrong (all you Bible scholars out there, please feel free to correct me), but there seem to be 4 kinds of heavenly beings that we associate as being angels that are mentioned in the Bible: the cherubim, the seraphim (who have 6 wings, Isaiah 6), "regular" angels, such as the ones who appeared to people and rolled the stone at Jesus' grave away, and the archangels, such as Michael.

At one time, humans must have known what cherubim looked like, because there were two cherubim facing each other on the Ark of the Covenant, something like this:

Of course, we have no way of knowing what the original depiction on the Ark was like--and now I'm wondering if the original sculptures included the different faces as well.

One thing we do know, however, is that someday, we will be able to see them for ourselves. ;)

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
YOU ARE WELCOME TO USE THE SITE BUT ANYTHING POSTED OR SENT
AT THIS TIME MAY BE LOST DUE TO SERVER MAINTENANCE.

J

joefizz

Im just hoping some of the stuff here will be lost due to server maintenance :p
You and me both brother,a bunch of stupid stuff has appeared and ridiculous attacks thrown about by people that simply can't stand by what they believe and even a few trolls here and there,some of the stuff posted recently I would be happy to have gone,since they are "pointless" oh well tomorrow's another day and hopefully by then the server will be up and running and some people might have their "maturity" come back to them.(honestly I have been seeing off the wall pointless posts that don't fit in a discussion,I guess temptation got to some people with this server stuff and some wanted to go trigger happy so to speak)