Man assaults kid over Anthem updated story

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
If you consider what I said lecturing then you are either very young an immature, or very sensitive. Don't take your anger out on me. I said nothing for you to be angry about. You're being far too reactive to what I said. I never said anything about you disrespecting the flag or anything about soldiers. You're in a lather over nothing. And listen, this is a discussion forum, that's what people do here and I don't care whether you were talking to me or you weren't, if I feel I have something to inject, I will. There, that's a lecture!! Now calm down.
LOL...Really though, no one is angry...well I'm not anyhow!

Many of you guys really love stating one thing and then twisting it around. Not me, I prefer straight talk.

I quoted your post...You definitely said I should respect the flag while I was sitting at home enjoying my freedom to post my opinion on my PC. Then going on, to tell me about the sacrifices of others. Yeah, I know all to well about the sacrifices of others. Like I said I have many people in family who are veterans, and have known a few who are pretty messed up from it so I wasn't disrespecting anyone.

Next time you feel like injecting a lecture for me, I hope you will refrain. But if not, oh well, more power to ya...lol Just don't expect me to sit back like some student because I'm not a child, and didn't need the lecture or education.

Thanks and PEACE.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Right. So without all the facts lets just run to the other side. Look this story up. I think this man has a mental issue. He was discharged from the military because of it.
Violent sociopaths need to be removed from society
Same reason dogs are put down when they attack without provocation.

K

kaylagrl

Read my next post after that one...

Smooth

Jul 22, 2019
Nice distraction....Kinda "Smooth", but how's about we get back to the topic here. A man beat a child until he had blood coming out his ears and was unresponsive because the kid didn't take his hat off for the national anthem.

What's your thoughts on this? Oh, wait, I believe it was will I bet he'll take his hate off the next time.

You posted something cruel and idiotic, got called out, and now want to bring in the holier than thou bull...Sorry not falling for your twisting.

You messed up... so why don't you just admit it?

Here's an example.... I'm sorry if the word D-Bag is offensive to you...:rolleyes:
I haven’t been called out on anything. Show me where I posted the kid deserved anything. Oh that’s right, you can’t.

You’ve been judgmentally interjecting, and incorrectly so. Such is the the case when one lacks discernment and who’s reactions are based upon emotions, not facts. Such good liberal tactics. Whether or not you’re a liberal is still yet to be seen, but you are definitely good at liberal tactics.

Please, keep the discussion going. I find you quite amusing. Especially if you think the term DB offends me. I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy. 😉

K

kaylagrl

Many of you guys really love stating one thing and then twisting it around. Not me, I prefer straight talk.

I quoted your post...You definitely said I should respect the flag while I was sitting at home enjoying my freedom to post my opinion on my PC. Then going on, to tell me about the sacrifices of others. Yeah, I know all to well about the sacrifices of others. Like I said I have many people in family who are veterans, and have known a few who are pretty messed up from it so I wasn't disrespecting anyone.

Next time you feel like injecting a

I quoted your post...You definitely said I should respect the flag while I was sitting at home enjoying my freedom to post my opinion on my PC. Then going on, to me about the sacrifices of others. Yeah, I know all to well about the sacrifices of others. Like I said I have many people in family who are veterans, and have known a few who are pretty messed up from it so I wasn't disrespecting anyone.

Next time you feel like injecting a lecture for me, I hope you will refrain. But if not, oh well, more power to ya...lol Just don't expect me to sit back like some student because I'm not a child, and didn't need the lecture or education.

Thanks and PEACE.
You have military in your family... so you agree with what I said. So what are you complaining about? Why are you looking for a fight? You agree that you should respect the flag and we have freedom because of it. So what's the issue? It's not a lecture if you agree. Your answer should have been "Yes,I totally agree".

Next time I'll do the same as this time. As I said, this is a discussion forum, if you can't handle that without losing your head perhaps you're in the wrong place. If you're not a child then I expect adult conversation. So far we're chasing our tails over something we agree on. And I don't yet understand why you're fuming over nothing. Hopefully we'll get beyond this and find something we can agree on.

K

kaylagrl

Thanks and PEACE.

Ha, I just checked your profile. I follow you. rofl Oh, and what do you think of that "Ol' Kentucky Home" ;) We have to get along now.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Also to say this is a non story is an absurdity of the highest order
How many more people have to be hurt or killed before we discuss the correlation between nationalism and violence?

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
I haven’t been called out on anything. Show me where I posted the kid deserved anything. Oh that’s right, you can’t.

You’ve been judgmentally interjecting, and incorrectly so. Such is the the case when one lacks discernment and who’s reactions are based upon emotions, not facts. Such good liberal tactics. Whether or not you’re a liberal is still yet to be seen, but you are definitely good at liberal tactics.

Please, keep the discussion going. I find you quite amusing. Especially if you think the term DB offends me. I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy. 😉
Common sense, dude. 1 plus 1 equals 2. Who makes a statement like you did, anyhow? Has to mean you think he was taught a valuable lesson...Am I right?

And yeah, this conversation has been amusing...I especially like watching you do the twist around that awful post you made...;)

Oh and btw, I'm definitely not liberal. As far as politics go, I'm getting to the point that I'm for neither one. This thread has nothing to do with politics, though.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
You have military in your family... so you agree with what I said. So what are you complaining about? Why are you looking for a fight? You agree that you should respect the flag and we have freedom because of it. So what's the issue? It's not a lecture if you agree. Your answer should have been "Yes,I totally agree".

Next time I'll do the same as this time. As I said, this is a discussion forum, if you can't handle that without losing your head perhaps you're in the wrong place. If you're not a child then I expect adult conversation. So far we're chasing our tails over something we agree on. And I don't yet understand why you're fuming over nothing. Hopefully we'll get beyond this and find something we can agree on.
Yeah, ok if you can't see how your post came off then we can just drop it.

It's all in the way you talk to people, and approach them. The last paragraph of the post you made to me, is something you would say to someone who you think needs a lecture over Patriotism. But if you can't see it then alrighty. It's all fine and well with me...:)

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016

Smooth

Jul 22, 2019
Common sense, dude. 1 plus 1 equals 2. Who makes a statement like you did, anyhow? Has to mean you think he was taught a valuable lesson...Am I right?

And yeah, this conversation has been amusing...I especially like watching you do the twist around that awful post you made...;)

Oh and btw, I'm definitely not liberal. As far as politics go, I'm getting to the point that I'm for neither one. This thread has nothing to do with politics, though.
You’re delusional if you think I’m twisting. I’ve been consistent throughout while you’re interjecting falsehoods. But I do appreciate the amusement. Please continue.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
You’re delusional if you think I’m twisting. I’ve been consistent throughout while you’re interjecting falsehoods. But I do appreciate the amusement. Please continue.
Sorry but I think, I've reached my limit on this one. You've totally worn me out. I give.

I do hope that you didn't mean your first post the way it came off.

Think about it for a second...Would you have said something like that to the child or his family?

Anyhow, we've reached the end of this discussions. So peace I'm out.

Smooth

Jul 22, 2019
Sorry but I think, I've reached my limit on this one. You've totally worn me out. I give.

Think about it for a second...Would you have said something like that to the child or his family?

I may have addressed the issue at hand with the family if so inclined, but would have been more tactful than my initial post here on the internet. I do have a heart somewhere. I appreciate the give and take. God bless.

K

kaylagrl

Yep, I remember, I have enjoyed many of you posts down through the years. So bygones be bygones...lol

As far as the ol Kentucky home, we're just holding our own right now...Well we're holding our coal anyhow...lol

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/blackjewel-miners-protest-after-bankruptcy-leaves-them-without-pay/#x
Well then you probably have heard me say my hubby is from Ky. Beautiful state. Ya, I sure do feel bad for those coal miners. Just when things were turning around. smh I heard some other company said they will hire as many people as they can. I feel for people going through hard times. Been there myself a few times, but God is good.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I may have addressed the issue at hand with the family if so inclined, but would have been more tactful than my initial post here on the internet. I do have a heart somewhere. I appreciate the give and take. God bless.
Yeah you said what you said and we all know what you meant. Your comment showed more empathy for the attacker then the kid who had a skull fracture. Honestly I hope you don't have any kids because you come off like a sociopath

sandtigeress

Apr 29, 2013
Small question: why is it importend, what excuse the man used for him fracturing a child’s scull ( thank god only temporarily and fixable in a hospital)

Smooth

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah you said what you said and we all know what you meant. Your comment showed more empathy for the attacker then the kid who had a skull fracture. Honestly I hope you don't have any kids because you come off like a sociopath
I am a sociopath, and you should pray for me. Pray with love and heartfelt sincerity that I am blessed beyond measure. You see sweetie, that’s how it works.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Also to say this is a non story is an absurdity of the highest order
How many more people have to be hurt or killed before we discuss the correlation between nationalism and violence?
We can discuss that with correlation between democrat mayors and antifa violence

Why are you bringing politics into this again? How is he a nationalist? I see no evidence of that. white supremecy and Nationalism is being thrown around like confetti on the 4th of July. The left are using this along with the word racist to the point where its lost its meaning.

It's nothing more than result of mental illness, that he mis-interpreted the Presidents words, who he still percieves to be his commanding officer. He should be confined for some considerable time to a psychiatric hospital for criminaly insane.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Not condoning any bad post I, or others, may have made, but please consider the frustration so many of us feel by the OP who consistently tries to cause strife and division by ascribing bad behavior of individuals to other people, like the President, or groups, like Christian conservatives. It has been a pattern of his for yrs.

7seasrekeyed

says the guy calling himself negan and pictures himself with that infamous club over his shoulder

picture is worth 1000 words, what?

LOL!....jking about 80%