Man gets a major healing.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 22, 2022
One day I was getting ready for college and I had a pain that was so bad I dropped to my hands and knees. I was having a massive pancreatic attack. The pain was worse than anything I had ever been through. My parents came over and rushed me to the ER. When I got into the ER I collapsed on their floor. The girls behind the desk and a security guard got me into a wheel chair then rushed me to a room. My doctor drew blood and came back and said, " You are dying." So they rushed me to another hospital and put me in a room. But on my way into my room I seen two people leaning on the wall watching me have my bed pushed into that room. The guy in a hospital garb looked to be 7 months pregnant and a woman with dark hair was next to him.

The next day I was setting in bed hurting really bad and guess who comes in my room. That dark haired girl. Then comes a bed with the guy who was looking to be 7 months pregnant. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. When the nurses finished setting him up with his IV and other things I waited for them to leave. I pulled the curtain back and asked them if they had been outside the room yesterday as I was being taken in? They told me no. They had been in the ER all night waiting for a room to open up.

This got my attention. I almost died and was rushed 40 minutes by ambulance to the best hospital in our area. Then seen these two in the hallway the day before. So I knew God wanted me to talk with them. I asked what was wrong with him as I am still fighting for my own life. He replied that his liver was at 30% and was having fluid build up in his body from this that needed to be drained. He also said they gave him 3 months to live or less. I got out of my bed and walked over to him feeling like I was being impaled the whole time but didn't care. I said , " sir, God has put me here to pray for you to be healed. Do you want to be healed?" He told me yes and he believed it could happen. So I had him confess with his mouth what he wanted done and we prayed together. Then I prayed for him in the spirit in closing and thanked Jesus for his healing. We were together for 10 days both of us fighting for our lives. I got better and was released before he was but we became friends on Facebook and I would check in on him from time to time. Every month I would ask him how he was doing. Each month his liver would get better by 10%. When his 3 month time rolled around his liver was working at 60% from 30% when we first met. After a full year his liver went into 100% remission and was working perfectly. The doctors couldn't believe it. They said this is impossible. I told him anything is possible when one believes that Jesus can do all things. He has been in remission for over 12 years now.

I almost died but was still paying attention to what God wanted me to do and I am so happy He used me to heal a man that was crying out to Him. Thank you Jesus for this awesome experience and I pray it helps others that are struggling out there to have faith and not give up. Believe that you are healed from that sickness and disease in Jesus name! To Jesus goes all the praise and glory! Thank you Jesus!

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
One day I was getting ready for college and I had a pain that was so bad I dropped to my hands and knees. I was having a massive pancreatic attack. The pain was worse than anything I had ever been through. My parents came over and rushed me to the ER. When I got into the ER I collapsed on their floor. The girls behind the desk and a security guard got me into a wheel chair then rushed me to a room. My doctor drew blood and came back and said, " You are dying." So they rushed me to another hospital and put me in a room. But on my way into my room I seen two people leaning on the wall watching me have my bed pushed into that room. The guy in a hospital garb looked to be 7 months pregnant and a woman with dark hair was next to him.

The next day I was setting in bed hurting really bad and guess who comes in my room. That dark haired girl. Then comes a bed with the guy who was looking to be 7 months pregnant. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. When the nurses finished setting him up with his IV and other things I waited for them to leave. I pulled the curtain back and asked them if they had been outside the room yesterday as I was being taken in? They told me no. They had been in the ER all night waiting for a room to open up.

This got my attention. I almost died and was rushed 40 minutes by ambulance to the best hospital in our area. Then seen these two in the hallway the day before. So I knew God wanted me to talk with them. I asked what was wrong with him as I am still fighting for my own life. He replied that his liver was at 30% and was having fluid build up in his body from this that needed to be drained. He also said they gave him 3 months to live or less. I got out of my bed and walked over to him feeling like I was being impaled the whole time but didn't care. I said , " sir, God has put me here to pray for you to be healed. Do you want to be healed?" He told me yes and he believed it could happen. So I had him confess with his mouth what he wanted done and we prayed together. Then I prayed for him in the spirit in closing and thanked Jesus for his healing. We were together for 10 days both of us fighting for our lives. I got better and was released before he was but we became friends on Facebook and I would check in on him from time to time. Every month I would ask him how he was doing. Each month his liver would get better by 10%. When his 3 month time rolled around his liver was working at 60% from 30% when we first met. After a full year his liver went into 100% remission and was working perfectly. The doctors couldn't believe it. They said this is impossible. I told him anything is possible when one believes that Jesus can do all things. He has been in remission for over 12 years now.

I almost died but was still paying attention to what God wanted me to do and I am so happy He used me to heal a man that was crying out to Him. Thank you Jesus for this awesome experience and I pray it helps others that are struggling out there to have faith and not give up. Believe that you are healed from that sickness and disease in Jesus name! To Jesus goes all the praise and glory! Thank you Jesus!
What an awesome testimony, thank you for sharing. It is inspiring and I believe it because I have been healed more than once of emotional and physical afflictions.
Sounds like you are describing someone who, like the T-shirt:. "It's not a beer-belly, it's a fuel tank!". A lady co-worker from Mexico walked by me once years ago when I had been eating unhealthy and patted my tummy and said cutely, ",HOW MANY MONTHS!?"

A good friend of mine quoted a tv personality who said, "I went to the doctor and he said I only had six months to live. I said I couldn't pay the bill so he gave me another six months.". (I think it was Rodney Dangerfield)