Man-made traditions/Man is represented by the number 6

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
Do you understand the difference between the two covenants?
The old covenant between Israel and God which was based on obedience to the law.
The new covenant that Jesus established in His own blood.
Luke 22:20
And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup, which is poured out for you, is the new covenant in My blood."
Yes, I do and the first covenant was YHWH/ie the LORD, married all the Israelites and the aliens/foreigners who joined the Passover and exodus. Exodus 19:8 And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the LORD.

Psa_62:7 In God is my salvation (H3444/Yeshua/Yah saves) and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Isa_12:2 Behold, God is my salvation (H3444/Yeshua/Yah saves) ; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation (H3444/Yeshua/Yah saves).
Exo_15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation:(H3444/Yeshua/Yah saves) he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God,H430 and I will exalt him.
Psa_74:12 For God is my King of old, working salvation (H3444/Yeshua/Yah saves) in the midst of the earth.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The LORD divorced the House of Israel/10 tribers. His own LAW (Deuteronomy 24:1-4) prohibits YHWH/the LORD from remarrying her. Even the prophet Jeremiah asked how? Jeremiah 3:1 They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD.

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Matthew 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mathew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

What was wrong with the first covenant? They lacked the Holy Spirit to give them power and the will to want to obey.

The first covenant (Exodus 19:8) was made at Mount Sinai at the very first Shavuot/Pentecost. (May 25, 1379 BCE) The Holy Spirit was given on Shavuot/Pentecost after Jesus went back to heaven the comforter and helper was sent. (June 17, 31 AD).

Fast forward to Paul/Shaul. He was given the understanding of the Mystery how the LORD/YHWH could remarry his first wife/House of Israel/ten tribers. Immanuel is God with us. Jesus came (Hebrew name Yeshua/H3444/Yah saves), lived the perfect sinless life, died for His People, was buried with the only sign that He is who He says He is, 3 days and 3 nights, the sign of Jonah. If this sign was not true, then He is not the Saviour, but He did die, buried for 3 days and 3 nights, and resurrected, presented Himself in heaven as the firstfruits (with the others who came out of their graves and were seen by many - the first rapture).

We (Gentiles/lost sheep of the House of Israel scattered throughout the whole earth) can now re-covenant with the LORD/Yeshua/Yah saves. The gospel of the Kingdom is the reuniting of all the tribes that King David and King Solomon were over.

This is the New Covenant. Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Php 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Php 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
Php 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
Php 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
Php 2:17 Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.
Php 2:18 For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me.

Mat 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
Mat 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

I'm neither a scribe or a Pharisee, however I understand that when they sit in Moses' seat, they only read from the Torah/scroll and neither added or diminished from those Words.

Deu_4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
Deu_12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
If you place yourself under the law, then you will automatically transgress the law. When you transgress the law, the the wrath of God is upon you.

Romans 4:15
For the Law brings about wrath, but where there is no law, there also is no violation.

So why would following the law carry such a penalty?

Simply because our righteousness is not derived from the law. Our righteousness is not due to how good we can be. We are not righteous because we are obedient.

Back to the start, Jesus is ground zero for our righteousness.

The Christian life is dominated by the Holy Spirit. Everyday, we rely on the Lord to guide us in all our behavior.

Trying to obey the written law is a work of the flesh.

Walking under the law is a constant reminder of your sin. That is what the law will give you. A conviction of your sin and the impending wrath of God.
How can you have Christ within and not "place yourself under the law"? Christ is sinless, and if we don't place ourselves in a state of trying to be sinless, we do not have Christ within. If we are looking to the law to be saved from death, that is another matter. That is placing yourself under the law, expecting yourself to earn salvation through the law and that doesn't work.

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
Rev_12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
what does that have to do with the law?

How did Jesus say we keep the law?

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
A Kingdom needs the following:

A King or Queen with the right to rule
Land/Territory
People/Citizens
Laws/Regulations
Pledge allegiance
Enforcement/Punishment

Are you a good citizen, an upright standing fellow? Have you become part of the Commonwealth of Israel? Who is your king? Where is you home? Do you have rights? Are you safe? Do you have a family and children? Do you teach them the rules of your house? Come now and let us reason together, ... you are loved by the LORD...He will wash you clean and make you His Bride if you are willing and obedient. But if His rules are too harsh, you may leave the Kingdom and go your own way. There are no prison bars. You are not enslaved. Laws are necessary. Only rebels refuse to obey and rebels always get into trouble, if they would just stop being rebels.

And what was said to King Saul? 1Sa_15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
I say again

If you THINK you keep the law. You do not understand the law. and have not been trained by it

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
It is impossible to discuss God but never let law into the conversation, for God is love and all of God's law is of love.
If you learn to love God.

You never have to bring law into the equation. Because you would by practice keep the law

The law exposes how bad you are. and leads you to Christ.

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
Man-made traditions/Man is represented by the number 6

I just watched a movie that proposed that the Antichrist might be a manmade computer AI that will take over.
how would an AI enter the temple and commit an abomination that causes desolation. Declaring himself to Be the God?

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
How can you have Christ within and not "place yourself under the law"? Christ is sinless, and if we don't place ourselves in a state of trying to be sinless, we do not have Christ within. If we are looking to the law to be saved from death, that is another matter. That is placing yourself under the law, expecting yourself to earn salvation through the law and that doesn't work.
Because you can't keep the law. You failed the first time you sinned.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
I say again

If you THINK you keep the law. You do not understand the law. and have not been trained by it
without understanding the two Houses - House of Judah and House of Israel - most of the Bible is misunderstood. Most of the House of Israel never returned to the LORD after the Assyrian captivity. They were scattered to every corner of the earth, Lost their identity, and filled that void with false gods and false holy days. This was YHWH/LORD plan from the beginning.

John 3:16 For God so loved the WHOLE WORLD that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall have everlasting life.

YHWH divorced the House of Israel, but through Christ's passion, draws them back so that they can be remarried. See Deuteronomy 24:1-4, Jeremiah 3, Romans 7 for starters.

Paul's teachings have been so twisted that Satan is winning the deception of the WHOLE WORLD. How many different laws does Paul describe? Only one is the written Law of YHWH, one is the Oral Law, that is not of YHWH. One is the Law of Sin and Law of Death. Which Law was nailed to the cross. See my pictured Avatar? that is a spike that the paid debt/receipts are put on when the debt has been paid. This is what has been nailed to the cross. The debt we owed but could not pay. It was NOT THE WRITTEN TORAH. The LORD/YHWH never changes and Jesus who is God in the flest, also is the same forever. The wages of sin is death. That is what we earned. But God's grace plan was there from Genesis to Revelation.

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
without understanding the two Houses - House of Judah and House of Israel - most of the Bible is misunderstood. Most of the House of Israel never returned to the LORD after the Assyrian captivity. They were scattered to every corner of the earth, Lost their identity, and filled that void with false gods and false holy days. This was YHWH/LORD plan from the beginning.

John 3:16 For God so loved the WHOLE WORLD that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall have everlasting life.

YHWH divorced the House of Israel, but through Christ's passion, draws them back so that they can be remarried. See Deuteronomy 24:1-4, Jeremiah 3, Romans 7 for starters.

Paul's teachings have been so twisted that Satan is winning the deception of the WHOLE WORLD. How many different laws does Paul describe? Only one is the written Law of YHWH, one is the Oral Law, that is not of YHWH. One is the Law of Sin and Law of Death. Which Law was nailed to the cross. See my pictured Avatar? that is a spike that the paid debt/receipts are put on when the debt has been paid. This is what has been nailed to the cross. The debt we owed but could not pay. It was NOT THE WRITTEN TORAH. The LORD/YHWH never changes and Jesus who is God in the flest, also is the same forever. The wages of sin is death. That is what we earned. But God's grace plan was there from Genesis to Revelation.
Moses:
Deuteronomy 27:26

Cursed is the one who does not confirm all the words of this law by observing them.’ “And all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’ ”

Paul:
Galatians 3:10

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.”

This is Gods requirment.

Who, but Christ has met this requirment?

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
If you learn to love God.

You never have to bring law into the equation. Because you would by practice keep the law

The law exposes how bad you are. and leads you to Christ.
When we give ourselves to Christ to live through Christ, we are giving ourselves to law keeping, the best we can, we live in a state of repentance. How could we be forgiven and saved if we don't take our sins to Christ for Him to wipe out and save us? If re refuse to hear from Christ what sin is that we are forgiven for, how can we repent as God ask us to do?

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
When we give ourselves to Christ to live through Christ, we are giving ourselves to law keeping, the best we can, we live in a state of repentance. How could we be forgiven and saved if we don't take our sins to Christ for Him to wipe out and save us? If re refuse to hear from Christ what sin is that we are forgiven for, how can we repent as God ask us to do?
How is a person saved?

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
when you’re loving and serving others and pace their needs above your own, You by practice do not sin. And hence by reactive keep the law

If you’re trying to keep the law the best you can. You will fail. Because the law was made to expose your a sinner. Not make you a righteous person

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
when you’re loving and serving others and pace their needs above your own, You by practice do not sin. And hence by reactive keep the law

If you’re trying to keep the law the best you can. You will fail. Because the law was made to expose your a sinner. Not make you a righteous person
Our salvation depends on what Christ did for us. We don't understand just what happened those three days that Christ died, but through what he did we can live through death as Christ paved the way for us. We can be saved from death through repenting of our sin and asking Christ to forgive us. Christ was the first human to live beyond our kind of death---before that saints were only saved by sleep. When Christ was crucified, those saints walked the streets of Jerusalem, they were alive in the spirit.

If you study the law, you see that every law of the spirit of the Lord is to love. If you love, you do not steal, murder, speak ill of anyone, or dishonor the day God blessed especially for us.

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
Our salvation depends on what Christ did for us. We don't understand just what happened those three days that Christ died, but through what he did we can live through death as Christ paved the way for us. We can be saved from death through repenting of our sin and asking Christ to forgive us. Christ was the first human to live beyond our kind of death---before that saints were only saved by sleep. When Christ was crucified, those saints walked the streets of Jerusalem, they were alive in the spirit.

If you study the law, you see that every law of the spirit of the Lord is to love. If you love, you do not steal, murder, speak ill of anyone, or dishonor the day God blessed especially for us.
If I love, I do not need to be told do not commit adultry. Do not covet. so==Do not do this or that

Your infatuation with the law is worrysome

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
If I love, I do not need to be told do not commit adultry. Do not covet. so==Do not do this or that

Your infatuation with the law is worrysome
If you love you will love God so you accept His word, even if you are told things you obey even without scripture.

David, in the second stanza of the 119th psalm called the law perfect, it refreshes the soul, they are trustworthy, they make the simple wise, they are all right,
they give joy, and all of them are righteous.