Man needs to hear from God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 13, 2007
I didn't hijack anything, I wasn't rude either, nor did I take anything out of context.you're the one who has ''hijacked'' many threads, and no I wouldn't say someone was wrong for asking for prayer to be healed, and you know here's the thing, I'm not stupid, you'll argue forever, but I"m not going to sink to that level, I'm going to be the 'bigger person' and just wish you the best and many blessings, and I'm done with this as it's going no where and I won't argue it's immature. So God bless you.

Jan 8, 2009
Just as you say you wouldnt do it in a thread asking for healing, but you see no problem doing it in a thread asking for prophecy. I stay away from churches full of your types.

Jan 8, 2009
Sorry Standup didn't mean the last comment to be anything against your personally about staying away from churches, truly. But as someone who does believe and has experienced prophecy at important turning points in my own life, I feel outcast from churches that are full of people that say it isn't for today and isn't real. By inference that can only mean you believe we are either all crazy in the mind or under the influence of something other than the Holy Spirit. Which is personally offensive. So I will stay away from the close-minded. And yes I've come across my fair share of "false" too. Think what you like but I do hope you agree with the original post that WE NEED TO HEAR FROM GOD. Even if you don't believe in prophecy that statement stays true.

Apr 13, 2007
I don't think any of you are crazy, or that you hear from something other than the Holy Spirit. In fact, only the Holy Spirit will speak on things along that line...I respect your beliefs, I mean I KNOW that God can and does speak to us....I do apologize if I seemed rude, or anything else....I never meant to, and there's so much going on and it's not good things, well was, God has handeled some of it, and the rest I know He will take care of some how....so I probably had a short fuse and I'm sorry for that. God bless.

May 21, 2009
How are we going to know what God wants us to do during these last days if we don't hear from Him. We need to hear from God. We need Prophets. Pray that God raises up prophets who will speak for Him.
Their speaking..Most people don't want to hear. The Lord told me not long ago everything around you and me will be shaken, even you. The only thing that will keep you going is to stand firm. Another said to have at least a month of food and water ready. They've been telling us for years to be ready.