mandy_27

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mandy_27

So i wanna know what u guys think of mandy_27? Dont be to shiesty now kids!

Aug 27, 2005
haha shiesty! i think she is fun! and i shall never forget the link she gave me that scarred my life. however, she said she wont do it again...so YAY! lol! i lurv manD!!!

M

mandy_27

Personally this mandy chick seems kinda awesome!

S

ScottishAndProud

What I have to say is not for Christian ears... :p

M

mandy_27

Hahahaha! That made me gaggle a ton!

M

minnesotablu

hahahaha this was probably my favorite forum! mandy_27 is the best... umm... information giver... ever. lol!

S

ScottishAndProud

There is a 'u' in favourite! Stupid United Statsians!!!!

M

minnesotablu

well U are definitely not in MY favorite!! jk :p but ou makes the OW sound... it's not FAVE-OW-RIGHT... it's FAVE-OR-ITE. the end.

S

ScottishAndProud

Actually, it's more like FAVE-OOR-IT

M

mandy_27

Hey uhm...this is suppose to be about moi. Thanks. lol

S

ScottishAndProud

I would have done one ':p' but it needs to be more than 10 characters per post.

M

minnesotablu

okay... FAVE-OR-IT... as in MANDY is my FAVORITE! :) hahaha

S

ScottishAndProud

Thou shalt not lie!

M

mandy_27

Aw thanks Jenni! U are mine also! fo shizzle

S

ScottishAndProud

Gimme a bucket!

M

mandy_27

U are just jealous!

S

ScottishAndProud

Yeah, I am no one's favourite, or even the second rate favorite! *cries*

M

minnesotablu

the way billae spells favorite reminds me of that flavourite brand of food. bah haha...

and P.S. billae u are beyond favortism.

S

ScottishAndProud

Favortism? Now you are just mocking me with your inability to even attempt to spell correctly... :s