Many Republicans Still Voting Against Trump in Primaries

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
Yeah, but both parties are pathetic. I don’t care what the democrats say about anything, but the GOP should come up with something better than Trump to get as many people as possible rallying behind America!
In the US, we rarely get the candidate we want (individually), but always get the candidate we deserve (collectively).

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Praising political advice from Kid Rock etc. shows a tremendous amount of desperation in the Trump campaign. It’s no better than Taylor Swift telling people to vote for the democrats.
Do you seriously think Trump is asking Kid Rock for his preference? No Kid Rock is telling Michiganders the truth (and you also).

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, but both parties are pathetic.
The parties may be pathetic but unfortunately Trump decided to join the Republicans (mostly RINOs) instead of establishing a third conservative party (when the Tea Party was active). "Tea Party" was not a good name for the present time.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
The parties may be pathetic but unfortunately Trump decided to join the Republicans (mostly RINOs) instead of establishing a third conservative party (when the Tea Party was active). "Tea Party" was not a good name for the present time.

No, it's actually good that Trump joined the Republican party. His running right now saves the future Republican candidates for later running. I really don't think this is a good time for the others to run because the Democrats are probably going to cheat again and take away Trumps win for this term. I really hope though that all who wants a fair election will work harder to make sure the cheating doesn't happen again but who knows?

🥪

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
News about Many Republicans Vote Against Trump

Donald Trump Stung in Primary As Huge Number of Republicans Vote Against Him

How Many Republicans Voted Against Donald Trump in Key Primaries

Bice: Donald Trump, minus 120,000 Wisconsin GOP votes, becomes Tuesday's biggest loser

Yes, Trump will be the Presidential Candidate for the Republican Party. However, there is a good chance that the "will never vote" for him may well cost him the Election. I do not think these folks will vote for Biden, but just staying home and not voting could be a huge problem for Trump IMO.

My hope is that these folks do go out and vote, and vote for the bottom of the Ballot. Senators, Congressmen running at the Federal level and State level, as well as Republicans running for State, County, and City Offices in their area. The more Republicans/Conservatives we can get elected will be good for our Country IMO.
I don't believe "Many" vote against him. He had more votes than all the presidents this last election and that was with them cheating and flipping /throwing away votes.

The thing about cheating.... it's impossible to know his exact numbers but they must be very high if Clinton couldn't win when she was cheating. That's why she was livid and insisted she won. 😆 they got a little carried away with Biden though... too obvious for even the normies.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
He had more votes than all the presidents this last election and that was with them cheating and flipping /throwing away votes.
Trump failed to seriously address the issues of election fraud and election interference while he was in office. That should have been one of his top priorities. An Election Fraud Commission should have been established the day he took office, and every state should have been carefully scrutinized, and then measures should have been taken to rectify the problem. Within a period of four years much could have been accomplished through presidential powers.

Dec 9, 2011
I don't believe "Many" vote against him. He had more votes than all the presidents this last election and that was with them cheating and flipping /throwing away votes.

The thing about cheating.... it's impossible to know his exact numbers but they must be very high if Clinton couldn't win when she was cheating. That's why she was livid and insisted she won. 😆 they got a little carried away with Biden though... too obvious for even the normies.
Only MAGA uses words like t o o__o b v i o u s and then when evidence Is asked for, we find that TOO OBVIOUS only means It’s TOO OBVIOUS that what you call proof Is just your opinion and an opinion is not PROOF.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Only MAGA uses words like t o o__o b v i o u s and then when evidence Is asked for, we find that TOO OBVIOUS only means It’s TOO OBVIOUS that what you call proof Is just your opinion and an opinion is not PROOF.
Get over it. What about all the lies and fake new from the Left? You have a demented president who lies each time he opens his mouth.