Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
I believe (because of teenage experience) that it is very addictive and not to be messed with. Also, I can honestly say it did not make me a better person but one who relied heavily on feeling.
I remember when I took it, it made my whole body high, brain included. When I take pain medicine say for a broken arm the pain meds do not affect me the same. I can still think and walk. I think the drug is way to powerful and wears off in several hours you would just have to smoke more and constantly be in a vegetative state. Hope they don't make it legal.
When my Father was still alive he smoked it sometimes to help with some pain from cancer. I never saw him high, nor did I know he smoked it. My brother told me years later. I saw him a lot of pain, if it helped ease the pain I'm glad he smoked it.
I use to smoke weed but haven't in years. I won't again but I can't say I hated it. Also Hemp is used for many other things, clothing, rope , it has many other uses.
In Revelation there are 2 chapter warning against the ab(use) of DRUGS.
I remmember, in greek, it says: "those who LIKE to practice their magic arts..." From that Greek word comes that one we use for FARMACIA (the Spanish word for FÁRMACOS).