Mark of the Beast PRECONDITIONING National Lockdown /Chip Implant (666 Resistance Prayer)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

massorite

Jan 3, 2015
Indeed.
Over the years many things have been thought to be that mark. The UPC code on products as I recall was first. Then it was posited that the UPC mark on products could later be transferred into a national ID tattoo.

Then when chip implants in our pets made news, the idea the mark was that chip started up. Now there are cell phones with the SIM card, and it is the same theory only instead of an implantation it is a matter of tracking.

I think if the MotB was that crucial to avoid, the early church fathers that oversaw forming the canon should have left alone those parts of scripture that described what the mark was so that we'd know. God isn't vague.
You will know the mark of the beast when you are given a choice to receive the mark or give up your ability to buy food, keep a job, gas for your care, go to the doctor and so on. It will be a choice between your relationship with God or your relationship with the world.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
You will know the mark of the beast when you are given a choice to receive the mark or give up your ability to buy food, keep a job, gas for your care, go to the doctor and so on. It will be a choice between your relationship with God or your relationship with the world.
What you said above is true for those who will be on the earth during that time. However, the church won't be here to have to make that choice and that because the mark will become the only way of buying and selling during the time of God's wrath, which believers are not appointed to suffer.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The Church -- present on earth today -- will be absent at this time. So the above is totally incorrect. The Holy Spirit will be "taken out of the way".

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
What about the "Real ID"? The federally compliant drivers license/ID card that allows a person to board flights, enter federal buildings and other federal facilities? Deadline for getting one is October 1, 2020. Real-ID Department Homeland Security
That sounds like the national ID card that was spoken of shortly after 9-11.
I'd wonder if it has a tracking chip installed.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
What about the "Real ID"? The federally compliant drivers license/ID card that allows a person to board flights, enter federal buildings and other federal facilities? Deadline for getting one is October 1, 2020. Real-ID Department Homeland Security
I'll take a chip in a card , I'll use an eye or fingerprint recognition reader but they will not implant a chip in me ..

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I am aware. I however will worry regardless. Whether I want to or not.
According to your faith, but remember faith comes through hearing His Word and in this case understanding that regardless of the circumstances He is in control working in all things and bringing them together for the believers good.

Feb 29, 2020
believers in Christ will not be here when the mark becomes the only way of buying and selling.
Only the ones who die before those days come.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (Luke 21:36).

the false prophet is going to "force" both great and small, rich and poor, free and slave" to receive the mark
It won't be "forced" on these:

And I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus (believers in Christ that you said would not be around for the mark), and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years...This is the first resurrection (Revelation 20:4-5).

The first resurrection is described further by Paul:

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven...and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with him in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).

I respectfully disagree with you.

I agree with the plain teaching of the scriptures.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Only the ones who die before those days come.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (Luke 21:36).
Your example supports my position. Notice "accounted worthy to escape all these things." The escape will be the Lord appearing and removing His church from the earth. Since the wrath of God will come upon the whole world, there would be no place to escape to while being here.

It won't be "forced" on these:

And I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus (believers in Christ that you said would not be around for the mark), and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years...This is the first resurrection (Revelation 20:4-5).
Those above that you quoted under the alter at the opening of the 5th seal, will be those who die during the first 3 1/2 years, which prior to the mark becoming mandatory. Not only that, but you have misapplied scripture with those under the alter vs the great tribulation saints, who will be killed during the last 3 1/2 years.

The first resurrection is described further by Paul:

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven...and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with him in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).

I respectfully disagree with you.

I agree with the plain teaching of the scriptures.
The first resurrection is made up of phases or stages, as follows:

* Jesus the first fruits of the first resurrection

* The church at the Lord's appearing

* The male child/144,000 (caught up)

* The two witnesses

* The great tribulation saints

All of the above belong to the first resurrection. The error that people make, is that they interpret the word "first" as meaning "only" making it the only resurrection.

The church is the next phase of the first resurrection, with the male child and two witnesses being resurrected and caught up in the middle of the seven years and with the great tribulation saints who died being resurrected after Jesus returns to the earth to end the age.

These are all apart of the first resurrection. It's just that the "first resurrection" is only used to describe the resurrection of the great tribulation saints and so people automatically think that this is the only resurrection that takes place, which is false.

The resurrection of the dead and the living being changed and caught up, is referring to the church being caught up. Where Rev.20:4-6 is in reference to the resurrection of the great tribulation saints which takes place after the Lord returns to the earth to end the age. Both of these resurrections, one taking place prior to God's wrath and the other taking place after God's wrath, belong to the first resurrection.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Your example supports my position. Notice "accounted worthy to escape all these things." The escape will be the Lord appearing and removing His church from the earth. Since the wrath of God will come upon the whole world, there would be no place to escape to while being here.

Those above that you quoted under the alter at the opening of the 5th seal, will be those who die during the first 3 1/2 years, which prior to the mark becoming mandatory. Not only that, but you have misapplied scripture with those under the alter vs the great tribulation saints, who will be killed during the last 3 1/2 years.

The first resurrection is made up of phases or stages, as follows:

* Jesus the first fruits of the first resurrection

* The church at the Lord's appearing

* The male child/144,000 (caught up)

* The two witnesses

* The great tribulation saints

All of the above belong to the first resurrection. The error that people make, is that they interpret the word "first" as meaning "only" making it the only resurrection.

The church is the next phase of the first resurrection, with the male child and two witnesses being resurrected and caught up in the middle of the seven years and with the great tribulation saints who died being resurrected after Jesus returns to the earth to end the age.

These are all apart of the first resurrection. It's just that the "first resurrection" is only used to describe the resurrection of the great tribulation saints and so people automatically think that this is the only resurrection that takes place, which is false.

The resurrection of the dead and the living being changed and caught up, is referring to the church being caught up. Where Rev.20:4-6 is in reference to the resurrection of the great tribulation saints which takes place after the Lord returns to the earth to end the age. Both of these resurrections, one taking place prior to God's wrath and the other taking place after God's wrath, belong to the first resurrection.

Your shifting from pre tribulation to post tribulation,,,

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
This kind of conspiracy nonsense is based on vile ignorance and twisting of Scripture out of context. It is literalizing what probably is symbolic.

I'm focused on serving Christ. I know he has me secure in his hand, and will never leave or forsake me. (Hebrews 12:5) Enough with scare tactics and nonsense. Let's focus on what God has done, and is doing! He is in control, not the devil or evil humans!

Bad John of Patmos? I notice how you reflect in that it is probably symbolic instead of literal how can you take a stance if you also say probably? No offense is intended in this but usually you are more certain of your opinions when you comment.

Feb 29, 2020
Ahwatukee,

All I can say is that the book of Revelation does not present everything in a strict sequence of order. So when I see a marker like "this is the first resurrection" I am forced to look at all other events in light of this clear revelation. We see where John is seeing certain events, then suddenly he's in the spirit and see's a detailed description of an event prior to, and/or after, the narrative. For example, in chapter 11 at verse 15 the seventh angel has sounded his trumpet. Then on the very next chapter (12) he describes the appearance of a great wonder in heaven talking about the woman clothed with the sun, and so on (events of the past described in a parable, if you will).

I don't see any evidence for a multiple phased "first resurrection" in scripture. The resurrection clearly alluded to by Paul is the first resurrection mentioned in Revelation 20:5. Christ was already resurrected and the resurrection of those who got the victory over the beast is referred to as the "first" resurrection, even after the two witnesses are already taken to heaven in Revelation 11:3. So we can see that scripture did not take into consideration the taking up of the two witnesses; otherwise it would have told us at Revelations 20:5, this is the second resurrection (or third, if you want to count Christ's resurrection as well).

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
So if we don't know exactly what it is, how can we avoid taking it?
You will know what you are about to take is against the Most High.
So many declare they make a pact with the devil.

If you want to be part of the peace and safety world they propose then you will most probably take an oath or renounce your Faith in return for a place in the New world.
Those not willing will not be able to buy and sell.. which eventually will catch up with all men even the off grid folk.

For the control they have is capable of such oppression.

So many will do anything to live but the Faithful will not renounce their Faith in the Most High!

Peace and love.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." -Revelation 13:16-17

I believe It Will happen after ww3.
I Remember Hegelian doctrine.

Problem reaction solution

Pope Will create problem, make big war

This is a link that tell jesuit help create ww1 and ww2

http://www.remnantofgod.org/jeswar.htm

After big war, people cry for peace

Than pope offer solution, If you want peace let make one world government.

I believe we have to start prepare spiritualy, I believe in post tribulation rapture

Doctrine Pretrib create by jesuit aswell.

https://www.talkjesus.com/threads/p...e-a-lie-created-by-the-jesuits-of-rome.53942/

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Reformer was believe pope is the antichrist.

That was believe 1200 day in Daniel mean 1200 years

So all pope was antichrist, antichrist is not one. To Prof that doctrine wrong jesuit make another doctrine, 1200 day was literal day so pope that time was not antichrist.

I my self believe pope is the antichrist all pope. But I believe the last pope Will be the antichrist that enforce mark of the beast.

http://www.velocity.net/~edju70/Pretrib4.htm
Also during this period, acclaimed Jesuit apologist Cardinal Robert Bellarmine, wrote "Polemic Lectures Concerning the Disputed Points of the Christian Belief Against the Heretics of This Time." His purpose in doing so was to refute the Historic theory of figuring Daniel's 1260, 1290 and 2300 days as years, relegating these to actual days, e.g., 1260 days, etc. By doing so, the reign of Antichrist was pushed into a future time and negated Catholicism and its pope as the man of sin and his system during his time.

End quote

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
If you want read more about Hegelian dialectic this is the link

,https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hegel-dialectics/

Thesis > antithesis > synthesis.

You want to create one world government.

Not easy to convince people to follow what you want,

So let secretly create a big war, It Will couse famine and suffering, this is thesis

Than people cry for peace. This is antithesis

We come pretend to be savior over solution, let make one world government

This is synthesis.

Hypocrit create war, to achieve their goal Enslave all people in the name of peace one world government

massorite

Jan 3, 2015
If you were to research the word "mark" spoken of in Rev. 13:16&17 and Rev. 14:9&11 you will find that the word "mark is talking about "to engrave" or a mark that will be"stamped" or an"imprinted mark".
Today if you were to put into your computer "RFID TATTOO" you will find that there has been an ink created that can be programed with information and can be read by a reader of some sort and they are already using this programmable ink on cattle and have been tattooing cattle since 2007. This ink can also be an invisible ink.
They are pushing the micro chip thing because right now people are not mentally ready to receive mark as in a programmable tattoo.
Back when I did the research one example I found was a bar in Barcelona Spain that would for a price insert a micro chip into your hand or arm so that you would get status at the bar. You could walk up to the door and the door would open for you and you never had to take out your wallet because as soon as you walked through the door they would know how much money you had and who you banked with.
But a micro chip can be dug out and but into someone else so it has a flaw. A tattoo however would need to be carved off or covered over with another tattoo. But if the tattoo is programed can simply covering a RFID tattoo stop a reader from reading the covered tattoo?
And if a tattoo was put into the same spot on every human and it was against the law to remove that tattoo and carving a tattoo out of your skin would be impossible to do without leaving a scare of some sort. The we would be forced to keep the mark even if we were to change our mind. Bottom line is "Don't take the mark in the first place".