Mark of the Beast PRECONDITIONING National Lockdown /Chip Implant (666 Resistance Prayer)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
To SpoonJuly:

It is easy to give a thumbs down without backing it up without any scripture. Everything that I posted above is the truth. I've been watching the evolution of the mark technology for many years and it has been moving right along. As time goes on, you will continue to see the continuation of the world relying on electronic crediting and debiting and more and more people receiving the chip implant or something comparable. This technology will continue to evolve, where at one point the church will be removed and that antichrist will be revealed. During that first 3 1/2 years, electronic crediting and debiting will be the norm with the mark becoming the only way for anyone to perform crediting and debiting on bank accounts, which is buying and selling.

It always amazes me when people reject this truth of what is currently happening, especially when the technology is exactly what scripture describes.
Same for you Lucie!

It is telling when someone disagrees with no explanation of the disagreement and no scriptural support. I've studied and watched the evolution of the technology for the coming mark and I know of what I speak. The very fact that we already have the technology of implanting chips under the skin and a world which electronically credits and debits their accounts daily, supports what I have been teaching. That is unless you think that this is some amazing coincidence?

The video below features Charlie Warzel editor of the magazine "Buzz Feed" where he had an RFID chip implanted under the skin of his hand and lived for a month by paying for everything with just the can of his hand. This will continue to evolve into something more applicable in preparation for the coming mark.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...C5293894ECC971F10B69C5293894ECC971F&FORM=VIRE

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
The first seal rider on the white horse, symbolically represents the antichrist. He's a counterfeit of the rider on the white horse found in Rev.19:11 who is the Lord Jesus. The seals, trumpets and bowl judgments, as well as the plagues brought by the two witnesses, is the fulfillment of the Day of the Lord, the time of God's wrath.

The underlying principal which many do not take into consideration is that, everything that God does is a legal process. That said, Jesus took upon himself the wrath that every believer deserves, satisfying it completely. Furthermore, when we believed in the Lord, we were credited with the righteousness of Christ and reconciled to God. Therefore, because Jesus already satisfied God's wrath, the wrath of God no longer rests upon the believer. It has been legally satisfied. Therefore, believers cannot be here during the time of God's wrath and must be removed prior to the first seal being opened, which initiates God's wrath.

We will never see the antichrist, nor any of the seals, trumpets or bowl judgments. We are the bride. The Groom is not going to first beat up His bride and then come and get her to take her to the Father's house. In addition, God does not punish the righteous with the wicked, which is why scripture says that "they will not escape. But you brothers are not in darkness so that this day should take you by surprise. The reason that it will not take us by surprise is because the Lord will appear and gather those who are watching and anticipating His return.
To Lucie:

Once again, your disagreement means nothing without posting your reason and scriptural support to back it up.

S

SpoonJuly

Below is the resurrection of the Church which takes place prior to the tribulation period:

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

The following is the resurrection of the great tribulation saints which takes place after the tribulation when Christ returns to the earth to end the age.

"And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They a had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.

Both of the resurrections above belong to the first resurrection. The term "first resurrection" could better be understood as phases or stages which make up the first resurrection which are in opposition to the resurrection of the unrighteous dead which takes place at the end of the thousand years.

* Resurrection and catching away of the church (First resurrection)

* The Day of the Lord (Tribulation)

* Christ returns to the earth to end the age

* Resurrection of the great tribulations saints (First resurrection)

Both belong to the first resurrection, as well as the resurrection of the two witnesses and the catching up of the male child. All belong to the first resurrection.
Your statement of the first resurrection coming in phases or stages is just another example of your misunderstanding of Scripture and/or offering your opinion as fact.

S

SpoonJuly

No one knows what the mark of the beast will be.
The word "mark" seem to indicate it will be visible.
While it may be a chip implanted that seem to indicate not visible.
You can believe what you want, but when a person comes on this forum and insist that it is a chip and anyone who disagrees with him is ignorant of Scripture just shows their own pride and ignorance on the subject.

Jul 23, 2018
No one knows what the mark of the beast will be.
The word "mark" seem to indicate it will be visible.
While it may be a chip implanted that seem to indicate not visible.
You can believe what you want, but when a person comes on this forum and insist that it is a chip and anyone who disagrees with him is ignorant of Scripture just shows their own pride and ignorance on the subject.
It is probably both a mark and chip.

Also the ac revealed does not mean the ac has any real momentum.

Look at the toilet paper insanity of 90% of the country getting a toilet paper spirit on them.
Too funny

Ok that same insanity will be on the population Prior To the ac influence.
Iow he will be alive and an Influencer before he takes power.
He will instigate persecution against those following the lamb of God....before his reign.
The church will clearly,clearly recognize him and begin to expose him seeing he is indeed the one that will rule the earth.
All that will happen before the pretrib rapture with tons of believers arrested under persecution.
Iow the pockets of persecution we see in parts of the world will become a worldwide persecution BEFORE the pretrib rapture.
It will still be a pretrib rapture.

Jan 17, 2020
It is probably both a mark and chip.

Also the ac revealed does not mean the ac has any real momentum.

Look at the toilet paper insanity of 90% of the country getting a toilet paper spirit on them.
Too funny

Ok that same insanity will be on the population Prior To the ac influence.
Iow he will be alive and an Influencer before he takes power.
He will instigate persecution against those following the lamb of God....before his reign.
The church will clearly,clearly recognize him and begin to expose him seeing he is indeed the one that will rule the earth.
All that will happen before the pretrib rapture with tons of believers arrested under persecution.
Iow the pockets of persecution we see in parts of the world will become a worldwide persecution BEFORE the pretrib rapture.
It will still be a pretrib rapture.
Most have missed seeing the Mark in history. Especially now, many might end up wearing it expecting it to be a chip implant or such. It's not good to add to Revelation.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The mark will be visible, but not removable. Meaning it can't be an implant or tattoo. Those things can be removed or marred, albeit rather painfully..

Jan 17, 2020
The mark will be visible, but not removable. Meaning it can't be an implant or tattoo. Those things can be removed or marred, albeit rather painfully..
The mark is allegiance to a wicked system. Believers wore the mark of God in their foreheads too in Revelation. Purely symbolic.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Someone sent me this video about Bill Gates and microchip vaccine implants to fight coronavirus.
The speaker in the video connects it with the mark of the beast, among other things.

Jan 17, 2020
Someone sent me this video about Bill Gates and microchip vaccine implants to fight coronavirus.
The speaker in the video connects it with the mark of the beast, among other things.

Many expect Revelation's symbols to appear failing to discern what they mean. And failing to see them in history. So any high tech invention becomes suspect. If you look for what the symbols mean, you can see the Antichrist clearly in the Papacy. And the whole world including life, death, buying and selling already fulfilled in history. So this is why many wear the Mark embracing his doctrines while looking for something else entirely.

Nov 12, 2018
I see images come to life every day..tv,movies.
I don’t know if u have heard but they create holograms of dead singers and send it around the world on tour.
They have even created AI’s that can hold conversations..
Just my pennies worth.

Mar 28, 2016
Many expect Revelation's symbols to appear failing to discern what they mean. And failing to see them in history. So any high tech invention becomes suspect. If you look for what the symbols mean, you can see the Antichrist clearly in the Papacy. And the whole world including life, death, buying and selling already fulfilled in history. So this is why many wear the Mark embracing his doctrines while looking for something else entirely.
I see it more as a mark someone bears .Not wears. No batteries needed. More than Cain could bear a marked man. We bear the mark of a sinner yoked with Christ .He makes our work lighter.

And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Genesis 4:13

The Papacy is one of the many antichrists (plural). The Nicolaitanes were warned.

The antichrist (singular) not seen is Satan .The bible used both terms . they must be divided in order to maintain the purpose. . Peter was used as a example of the antichrists. Satan the antichrist working though unbelief to influence the words of a false prophet The lord forgave Peter of his blasphemy against the Son of man, Jesus . And using Jesus as a prophet the lord not seen rebuked Satan saying to Peter. . .Satan get behind me under my authority not Peter . A as a lying spirit you have in mind the things seen the temporal and not the unseen thing of God the eternal

The buying and selling has to do with gospel truth . We should concern our self not so much that he could send a famine for food or shelter but one for hearing the words of his truth and not selling, for the things seen as did Esau and Jacob. Esau seeing no value in the things not seen.

When he comes will he find faith?

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Jan 17, 2020
I see it more as a mark someone bears .Not wears. No batteries needed. More than Cain could bear a marked man. We bear the mark of a sinner yoked with Christ .He makes our work lighter.

And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Genesis 4:13

The Papacy is one of the many antichrists (plural). The Nicolaitanes were warned.

The antichrist (singular) not seen is Satan .The bible used both terms . they must be divided in order to maintain the purpose. . Peter was used as a example of the antichrists. Satan the antichrist working though unbelief to influence the words of a false prophet The lord forgave Peter of his blasphemy against the Son of man, Jesus . And using Jesus as a prophet the lord not seen rebuked Satan saying to Peter. . .Satan get behind me under my authority not Peter . A as a lying spirit you have in mind the things seen the temporal and not the unseen thing of God the eternal

The buying and selling has to do with gospel truth . We should concern our self not so much that he could send a famine for food or shelter but one for hearing the words of his truth and not selling, for the things seen as did Esau and Jacob. Esau seeing no value in the things not seen.

When he comes will he find faith?

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.
I believe we see the Mark in America today. The SSM laws made it impossible for Christian businesses to buy or sell unless they received the Mark that came through placing wicked laws above God's laws. Those who endorsed the laws wear the Mark.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I believe we see the Mark in America today. The SSM laws made it impossible for Christian businesses to buy or sell unless they received the Mark that came through placing wicked laws above God's laws. Those who endorsed the laws wear the Mark.
Where do you life brother?

Aug 3, 2019
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." -Revelation 13:16-17

Untitled.png

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I think the mark of the Beast is spiritual not physical. In western Countries many none Christians know about the Antichrist and 666 even if they never open a Bible or fully understand the meaning of it all. How? because over the years Hollywood has produced films about it. Anyone who has seen the Omen series or Rosemary's baby would recognise anyone who proposed a chip or tattoo on their
bodies would associated with those kind of films. Do you think the Devil is that stupid as to let the Cat out of the bag by advertising it
years before it happened?