marriage partner for your adult children

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
As times goes by and i get older my parents are worried if i am gonna marry or not . And when i get married they will worry if i am happy in my marriage and if husband treats me welll. That is part of out culture also . We are very close to each other .
Parents will always find something to worry about when it comes to their children, especially marriage.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I went on-line, to a website, to find my husband. (Yes, he is a Christian)
I met my late second wife on an AOL Romance Christian Singles chat room in 2002 and my current and last wife on this site shortly after I joined in 2014.