B
Bowling300
Guest
Hello All
So is it cheating if your spouse is in a chat room on line speaking to other married men. I caught her by a message and asked her about it, she states
that these men just chat with her even though they said sexy pic and such..
I questioned her and now she is really defensive , claims they are just friends
I asked her if she was seeing anyone or talking with anyone a few weeks ago and she stated NO....so she lied to me and now she wants to file for Divorce.
I told her I would forgive her and want God to take over our marriage for support , yet she says she did nothing wrong. I asked her to give us time yo allow God to work in our marriage so we shall see , I love her dearly and have a soon as well.....
So is it cheating if your spouse is in a chat room on line speaking to other married men. I caught her by a message and asked her about it, she states
that these men just chat with her even though they said sexy pic and such..
I questioned her and now she is really defensive , claims they are just friends
I asked her if she was seeing anyone or talking with anyone a few weeks ago and she stated NO....so she lied to me and now she wants to file for Divorce.
I told her I would forgive her and want God to take over our marriage for support , yet she says she did nothing wrong. I asked her to give us time yo allow God to work in our marriage so we shall see , I love her dearly and have a soon as well.....