New to this . Don't want to start a debate but . Just curious to know other Christians opinions on separation from a marriage ? Thanks in advance
Thank you for your advice and your assumptions are correct . Being a believer and trying to follow Christ and do the changes witch are good for me and my family . But one of the most difficult things is realizing the way I have been living for years is not the right way. My marriage is taken a hard hit with my new found faith considering I am not longer the person I was before finding Christ again. It's very challenging when your spouse does not feel the same. The influence and the temptation of old ways are hard to leave behind when your spouse thinks no change is needed and thinks things should remain the same. It's been very hard . I do pray a lot and I know things can't change over night . But after months it's getting very difficult. I know seems petty but A person can only handle so much.
I’ve wanted to separate for years. It would have been the easy thing to do but not the right thing. The Lord continually reminds me that my wife and I are ONE, like we are ONE with Christ. He strengthens me through suffering. I don’t know what your situation is like but if it’s safe, you should stay and grow in Christ.New to this . Don't want to start a debate but . Just curious to know other Christians opinions on separation from a marriage ? Thanks in advance
New to this . Don't want to start a debate but . Just curious to know other Christians opinions on separation from a marriage ? Thanks in advance
A married couple can separate. But divorce has been created to allow a person to legally marry another person.. You do not need a divorce to separate from your husband / wife..
I would say you should continue being and doing the things the Lord has called you to do and be.New to this . Don't want to start a debate but . Just curious to know other Christians opinions on separation from a marriage ? Thanks in advance
You ARE new. You can't say "boo!" here without starting a debate lolNew to this . Don't want to start a debate but . Just curious to know other Christians opinions on separation from a marriage ? Thanks in advance