I heard about Marty on Sunday and it broke my heart. He been through so much in his life when he was young that now he is unable to cry. He does not even understand when others cry at some things. I pray that he will let go of all the pain and hurt, sit at his Holy fathers feet and let it all out.
LORD God of our salvation, Please help Marty come to you with all that is in him, his pain, hurt and questions. Help him release the tears that have been held back for to long. Give him the comfort , peace and joy that cn only come from you. In Yeshua's holy name I pray amen.
LORD God of our salvation, Please help Marty come to you with all that is in him, his pain, hurt and questions. Help him release the tears that have been held back for to long. Give him the comfort , peace and joy that cn only come from you. In Yeshua's holy name I pray amen.