Maryland Pastor Cited For Not Wearing a Mask While in Empty Church Office

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The virus can no longer be contained.
I believe you are referring to the virus of deception.

As to Wuhan virus, it will be just like any other flu.

As to citing the pastor, he should simply tear up that citation.

E

EleventhHour

Your knowledge then is very, very limited since from science perspective this virus is not just like any flu.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

so far, as of last week, the c d c has reported 403 flu cases this fall. out of 171,587 tests.

so, there are more covid tests in an hour across the u.s. than flu tests conducted in 2 months.

now, a thinking person would see that massive discrepancy and see the covid " spike" and go ," hmm, could it be that all the flu and covid numbers are being combined?? could that be a heavy contributor to the " spike"??

a " orange man bad " person would say- " does not matter, not enough evidence, just a conspiracy theory".....

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
so far, as of last week, the c d c has reported 403 flu cases this fall. out of 171,587 tests.

so, there are more covid tests in an hour across the u.s. than flu tests conducted in 2 months.

now, a thinking person would see that massive discrepancy and see the covid " spike" and go ," hmm, could it be that all the flu and covid numbers are being combined?? could that be a heavy contributor to the " spike"??

a " orange man bad " person would say- " does not matter, not enough evidence, just a conspiracy theory".....
Yeah it's all a grand conspiracy just to make us wear masks
And every doctor in America is in on it
The tin foil is strong in this one

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Yeah it's all a grand conspiracy just to make us wear masks
And every doctor in America is in on it
The tin foil is strong in this one
just go to the c d c website and get the 2020-2021 flu info.

that is where i got the numbers from.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
I am not surprised by this. It will get even worse after Biden takes Office. And, IF the Democrats get control of the Senate (due to the runoff elections in Georgia), God help us all.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
you have some weird police in US and Canada who seem to have no common sense. Maybe they get paid per arrest, so make up any old thing just to nab people. They wanna keep their jobs I suppose.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
you have some weird police in US and Canada who seem to have no common sense. Maybe they get paid per arrest, so make up any old thing just to nab people. They wanna keep their jobs I suppose.
Well there are those who are just following orders while many are disobeying orders due to the Constitutionality of the issues. So if things get too severe we may see a split in law enforcement also.

K

kaylagrl

Well there are those who are just following orders while many are disobeying orders due to the Constitutionality of the issues. So if things get too severe we may see a split in law enforcement also.

I'm hoping people across the country are going to rise up and stop this nonsense. Let's get a backbone and rise up. If it's essential to keep the abortion clinics and the liquor stores open, then it's essential to keep the church open. Come on saints, where are you. Speak up! Stand up and wake up!

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I'm hoping people across the country are going to rise up and stop this nonsense. Let's get a backbone and rise up. If it's essential to keep the abortion clinics and the liquor stores open, then it's essential to keep the church open. Come on saints, where are you. Speak up! Stand up and wake up!
People are definitely waking up and speaking up but I believe many do not know where to stand. They voted and now what type of mentality. Obviously, people are still too comfortable to take a stand. They are not facing a loss of a job, their liberty is still mostly intact for the time being, Trump is still fighting the election fraud, people's lives are not at risk yet, etc.

It is usually when the crab in the pot starts to feel the heat before it begins to try and climb out.

The people need a leader to organize the patriots, to direct and willing to give all for the protection of America. An individual for Patriots to rally around and with the reality, it is for liberty or slavery. Right to religion or loss of the right to religion.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Our church hasn't missed a Sunday service since the pandemic began. We have also kept our services in compliance with all state Florida) issued mandates. We are prepared to continue meeting, even if the state closes the doors to our sanctuary.

I suggest that all churches use all available resources and find a way to continue meeting when the gestapo shows up at your doors. There are a lot of crazy politicians out there running things.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014