Mask On ๐Ÿคญ

• Thread starter CozHElivesIcanface2morrow
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Drop your picture with face mask on ๐Ÿ˜Š

ur,mask_flatlay_front,product,600x600.jpg

(I tried to post mine but it says file is too large? ๐Ÿค”)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

My lovely daughter bought these masks for me :) ^ ^

If you do not have access to an image editing program, sizing an image for posting here
may most easily be accomplished while uploading to the image host
postimages.org :)

It gives sizing options during upload. 640 pixels is good :D The magenta text ^ ^ is a link to the site :)
Always choose the direct link (second line) to post the image here, by inserting the url into the
appropriate tags: [ img]image_url_here[ /img] <- Like so but with no spaces in the tags :)

No registration is required, and they will not delete your images, although you can :)

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
I have per chance, two.
One an old ripped up johnny reb fleg bandanna.
The other pure black.

Guess Im kinda confused, hahahaha....................

C

My lovely daughter bought these masks for me :) ^ ^

If you do not have access to an image editing program, sizing an image for posting here
may most easily be accomplished while uploading to the image host
postimages.org :)

It gives sizing options during upload. 640 pixels is good :D The magenta text ^ ^ is a link to the site :)
Always choose the direct link (second line) to post the image here, by inserting the url into the
appropriate tags: [ img]image_url_here[ /img] <- Like so but with no spaces in the tags :)

No registration is required, and they will not delete your images, although you can :)
Those are pretty masks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I have per chance, two.
The other pure black.

Me too. I was expecting to see faces with masks on them.

C

I have per chance, two.
The other pure black.

That is my intention ๐Ÿ˜… This is not an original idea of mine ๐Ÿ˜Š I followed a page where the members are posting their stylish face masks and I was like "I think That's cool" ๐Ÿ˜…

Please @JustEli and @zeroturbulence feel free to share yours ๐Ÿ˜Š

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
Lol

@Pipp i BELIEVE once posted a thread called unmask yourselves...

now in 2020 masks are the new thing๐Ÿค“

(ill post a pic once i take one lol my mask is the boring plain kind)

C

Lol

@Pipp i BELIEVE once posted a thread called unmask yourselves...

now in 2020 masks are the new thing๐Ÿค“

(ill post a pic once i take one lol my mask is the boring plain kind)
Yep! A nice thread I can still remember ๐Ÿ˜Š Please,feel free @OneOfHis ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
It gets hot wearing a mask while delivering mail.

EAB31D2D-2911-44D5-ADEF-F8D2EBC6016F.jpeg

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
My friend forgot his mask the other day, so he improvised with a large napkin. :giggle:

81E8C47A-70B9-4501-A63D-1BE3E3BF53DB.jpeg

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
This is my favorite mask. So glad the Chiefs won the Super Bowl before the coronavirus outbreak! My wife is going crazy not being able to travel as we previously did.

69F12162-0233-4483-B337-C044D8EA42AA.jpeg

C

This is my favorite mask. So glad the Chiefs won the Super Bowl before the coronavirus outbreak! My wife is going crazy not being able to travel as we previously did.

View attachment 218438
It gets hot wearing a mask while delivering mail.

View attachment 218435
Cool masks! I want one like these two ๐Ÿ˜Š

True, I was supposed to go home this coming December but due to this corona pandemic situation maybe I'll do it next year ๐Ÿ˜Š travel restrictions are very uncomfortable ugghh hope you and your wife will be able to travel again soon ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

C

So far I got this ๐Ÿคญ I'll purchase the cool ones in the next few days ๐Ÿ˜…
IMG_20200701_141341.jpg