Mass shooting in El Paso walmart.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
https://www.ktsm.com/news/breaking-possible-active-shooter-at-walmart-near-cielo-vista-mall/

This makes me so angry!

And is one of the reasons I carry a weapon every day.

Prayers for the victims families.
AMEN BROTHER...same here....as an 80's Marine I pack everywhere, so do ALL my military friends and even family.....if that would have happened in my neck of the woods (either of the two Walmart's I visit), he would have been engaged immediately.......and the bad deal...this will fuel the fire of anti-gun rhetoric which ends up affecting LAW abiding citizens that would never do this type of idiotic thing....

K

kaylagrl

AMEN BROTHER...same here....as an 80's Marine I pack everywhere, so do ALL my military friends and even family.....if that would have happened in my neck of the woods (either of the two Walmart's I visit), he would have been engaged immediately.......and the bad deal...this will fuel the fire of anti-gun rhetoric which ends up affecting LAW abiding citizens that would never do this type of idiotic thing....
This was Texas, I was surprised he wasn't burned down in minutes.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Saw a guy strapped in in a market in Arizona one night. I had to ask my buddy, if I hear shooting, do I run away from him or towards him? ;)

Dec 12, 2013
This was Texas, I was surprised he wasn't burned down in minutes.
I KNOW AND AGREE........my first thought was....TEXAS....A lot of people pack in TEXAS, where were they............in Missouri we can carry concealed or open without a permit and I can tell you he would have been engaged within 15 to 30 seconds.......

Dec 12, 2013
I wake up this morning and another shooting in Dayton OHIO.......like the guy said on TV....we have always had guns and what has changed that we are having mass shootings.....

CALLED sin and the fruition of the lack of morality being peddled by a society fast turning against GOD and his word.........

Dec 12, 2013
Saw a guy strapped in in a market in Arizona one night. I had to ask my buddy, if I hear shooting, do I run away from him or towards him? ;)
You know.....140 million registered gun owners and 99.9% would never do something this stupid or evil....and MOST that carry would defend the public and or help the police...........

I own 2 AR15's, a JM tactical 12 guage, a Saiga 12 (Russian AK 12 guage), 2 pistols, Ruger 22, and several pump shotguns, Winchester 30-30......and I have never thought about or would just walk into a store and start laying down a wall of lead, but for sure would engage one doing such a thing.......and I pack everywhere I go.

Apr 15, 2017
https://www.ktsm.com/news/breaking-possible-active-shooter-at-walmart-near-cielo-vista-mall/

This makes me so angry!

And is one of the reasons I carry a weapon every day.

Prayers for the victims families.
Now there is a Dayton, Ohio shooting, at least 9 dead, and 26 injured.

I tend to believe it is a set up, or else people hate each other that much, which Jesus said since iniquity shall abound at the end time the love of many shall wax cold.

But it is strange how all these shooting are happening now.

This is what is going down.

They want to establish the new age movement in the world that interprets all religions according to evolution, and people can still evolve.

When the nations come together they want to split the world in to ten sections with a leader in each section.'

They want to forbid a man and a woman to marry for population reduction, and command to abstain from meats, nature worship, the powers that be are of the occult.

America will collapse on purpose not working in the world like they used to and being a disappointment to the world, so the focus goes more on the world to take care of things, and fight injustices, and the nations will come together to continue on with the peace plan America started.

They are using the Hegel system to get the world together by setting up 2 opposing forces which gets everyone involved for they will choose a side, and they go back and forth but no solution, then a compromise that brings them all together.

Which they see the good and bad of both sides and blend the traits together.

America, and that type of system, and Russia, and that type of system, 2 opposing forces, but working together.

America, religious, spiritual, belief in a higher power, Russia, atheist.

New age movement, atheist, but spiritual, and people can still evolve to be greater and spiritual provided by the New Age Christ.

Republican and Democrat, 2 opposing forces, but working together.

When the nations come together they will forbid to marry for a man and a woman for population reduction, which will please the homosexuals, and it will please the people against homosexuality for it is for a good cause to reduce the population on earth, and there is a lot of mouths to feed, and they are looking to evolve spiritual so they do not care about marriage, which the New Age Christ will have no desire of women, and there is no abortions for no children are being conceived.

They do not believe the New Age Christ will help them to have peace on earth, and to evolve until the nations make the effort to come together as one to try to establish peace on earth, so they are trying to make that happen, and the Hegel system is their plan.

Also controlled conflict brings about controlled change, and many nations are part of it, but abiding their time, and if America appears to be aggressive in the world it is a good scare tactic of controlled conflict brings about controlled change, especially when America has great modern day weapons, and military might.

Which it is strange how all these shootings are taken place at this time the same as airport security being beefed up, because they want people to feel unsafe so a change is made that contributes to America declining, a new form of government, and the nations coming together.

It is strange how now they are arguing over the wall, but what wall, tear down the border of Mexico, and Canada, and America, Canada, and Mexico one nation, problem solved, one nation of the world split in to ten sections with a leader in each section.

It is strange how they took prayer out of school and started teaching evolution, and they knew right when to hit them, counterculture movement.

It is strange how they are pushing for the accepting of homosexuality, and causing people to believe they are born gay, and transgender, and trying to drive a wedge between men and women, and feminism, and trying to make being a vegan popular.

It is strange how Trump introduced a device to give people on temporary visas, and if they had it implemented years ago 911 could of been avoided, which count the number of the beast 666, 600, 60, 6, which is 3 words chi xi stigma, which stigma describes something stuck under the skin for identification of the person, and scar of service to the New Age Christ which they are saying it is all about mankind with no higher power above them, and they can solve their own problems.

And it is strange how they point out all these crimes, and pointing out a lot about missing people, which a microchip linked to satellite will keep track of all the citizens of the world, and if a crime happens they will know who was in the area, and how close they were to the crime scene, and can find lost children.

It is strange how they wanted individualism among people because that is the attitude they need to lead them to the New Age Christ, for they become rebellious, against people more which causes them to exalt themselves highly, and immoral, and caring about self and not the feeling of others.

Now they are ready to strip away the individualism and put them all back together as one with an attitude, and behavior that was different prior to the 1960's, and with Trump saying let's make America great again.

With Trump wanting the focus to be more on America, and less on the world, but that is part of the plan.

It is strange how Republicans and Democrats are at each other's throats more, and against each other, for they are kicking it up for it is close to the nations coming together.

It is indeed strange, and all these things have escalated since the 1960's, but they knew when to start the elevating of it, which caused a different type of people than before.

Which the Bible tells us of the last generation, the children will curse their father, and not bless their mother, and will be pure in their own eyes but not washed from their filthiness, and be highly selfish, highly arrogant, and will be aggressive towards each other as we can see in all these shootings, and that is because people do not love each other like they used to, but that is what Jesus warned us about.

And they will devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men, which they will be so obsessed with money that they will not care about the poor and needy, and millions of dollars and billions of dollars is not enough for them, which this can only happen in the world because of technology for they can reach out to make more money, and money and material things flow like a raging river.

Which that is the behavior they need for them to lead them to the New Age Christ, rebellious people that highly exalt themselves, and basically care about themselves, starting with the 1960's do your own thing, have your own way, be your own boss, and the youth, younger people are the future, the last generation.

So are all these shootings happening because the love of many waxed cold, and people do not love people like they used to where they want to lash out at them, or is it a set up, or are some of them a set up.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Almost every time we have a mass shooting, it's done by a white nationalist. America has a problem that a wall isn't going to fix

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Almost every time we have a mass shooting, it's done by a white nationalist. America has a problem that a wall isn't going to fix
Fake news and Democrat lies. Yes there have been a couple of mass shootings which have been directly linked to white nationalists, however the vast majority are mental illness and nothing to do with White Nationalism. A significant number have been carried out by non-whites and Muslims.

What has building a wall got to do with this? Yes build the wall soon, stop your illegal immigrants.

S

Susanna

It’s a problem that politicians are using derogatory language against people not being exactly like themselves.

Some lunatics interpret that as a permit to go crazy with a gun they never should have been allowed to purchase in the first place.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Now there is a Dayton, Ohio shooting, at least 9 dead, and 26 injured.

I tend to believe it is a set up, or else people hate each other that much, which Jesus said since iniquity shall abound at the end time the love of many shall wax cold.

But it is strange how all these shooting are happening now.

This is what is going down.

They want to establish the new age movement in the world that interprets all religions according to evolution, and people can still evolve.

When the nations come together they want to split the world in to ten sections with a leader in each section.'

They want to forbid a man and a woman to marry for population reduction, and command to abstain from meats, nature worship, the powers that be are of the occult.

America will collapse on purpose not working in the world like they used to and being a disappointment to the world, so the focus goes more on the world to take care of things, and fight injustices, and the nations will come together to continue on with the peace plan America started.

They are using the Hegel system to get the world together by setting up 2 opposing forces which gets everyone involved for they will choose a side, and they go back and forth but no solution, then a compromise that brings them all together.

Which they see the good and bad of both sides and blend the traits together.

America, and that type of system, and Russia, and that type of system, 2 opposing forces, but working together.

America, religious, spiritual, belief in a higher power, Russia, atheist.

New age movement, atheist, but spiritual, and people can still evolve to be greater and spiritual provided by the New Age Christ.

Republican and Democrat, 2 opposing forces, but working together.

When the nations come together they will forbid to marry for a man and a woman for population reduction, which will please the homosexuals, and it will please the people against homosexuality for it is for a good cause to reduce the population on earth, and there is a lot of mouths to feed, and they are looking to evolve spiritual so they do not care about marriage, which the New Age Christ will have no desire of women, and there is no abortions for no children are being conceived.

They do not believe the New Age Christ will help them to have peace on earth, and to evolve until the nations make the effort to come together as one to try to establish peace on earth, so they are trying to make that happen, and the Hegel system is their plan.

Also controlled conflict brings about controlled change, and many nations are part of it, but abiding their time, and if America appears to be aggressive in the world it is a good scare tactic of controlled conflict brings about controlled change, especially when America has great modern day weapons, and military might.

Which it is strange how all these shootings are taken place at this time the same as airport security being beefed up, because they want people to feel unsafe so a change is made that contributes to America declining, a new form of government, and the nations coming together.

It is strange how now they are arguing over the wall, but what wall, tear down the border of Mexico, and Canada, and America, Canada, and Mexico one nation, problem solved, one nation of the world split in to ten sections with a leader in each section.

It is strange how they took prayer out of school and started teaching evolution, and they knew right when to hit them, counterculture movement.

It is strange how they are pushing for the accepting of homosexuality, and causing people to believe they are born gay, and transgender, and trying to drive a wedge between men and women, and feminism, and trying to make being a vegan popular.

It is strange how Trump introduced a device to give people on temporary visas, and if they had it implemented years ago 911 could of been avoided, which count the number of the beast 666, 600, 60, 6, which is 3 words chi xi stigma, which stigma describes something stuck under the skin for identification of the person, and scar of service to the New Age Christ which they are saying it is all about mankind with no higher power above them, and they can solve their own problems.

And it is strange how they point out all these crimes, and pointing out a lot about missing people, which a microchip linked to satellite will keep track of all the citizens of the world, and if a crime happens they will know who was in the area, and how close they were to the crime scene, and can find lost children.

It is strange how they wanted individualism among people because that is the attitude they need to lead them to the New Age Christ, for they become rebellious, against people more which causes them to exalt themselves highly, and immoral, and caring about self and not the feeling of others.

Now they are ready to strip away the individualism and put them all back together as one with an attitude, and behavior that was different prior to the 1960's, and with Trump saying let's make America great again.

With Trump wanting the focus to be more on America, and less on the world, but that is part of the plan.

It is strange how Republicans and Democrats are at each other's throats more, and against each other, for they are kicking it up for it is close to the nations coming together.

It is indeed strange, and all these things have escalated since the 1960's, but they knew when to start the elevating of it, which caused a different type of people than before.

Which the Bible tells us of the last generation, the children will curse their father, and not bless their mother, and will be pure in their own eyes but not washed from their filthiness, and be highly selfish, highly arrogant, and will be aggressive towards each other as we can see in all these shootings, and that is because people do not love each other like they used to, but that is what Jesus warned us about.

And they will devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men, which they will be so obsessed with money that they will not care about the poor and needy, and millions of dollars and billions of dollars is not enough for them, which this can only happen in the world because of technology for they can reach out to make more money, and money and material things flow like a raging river.

Which that is the behavior they need for them to lead them to the New Age Christ, rebellious people that highly exalt themselves, and basically care about themselves, starting with the 1960's do your own thing, have your own way, be your own boss, and the youth, younger people are the future, the last generation.

So are all these shootings happening because the love of many waxed cold, and people do not love people like they used to where they want to lash out at them, or is it a set up, or are some of them a set up.
Take off the tin foil hat and seek professional help.
Do so expeditiously

Dec 12, 2013
More left wing bias idiocy here in this post.......man.....can you be honest with the facts for once in your life?

7seasrekeyed

It’s a problem that politicians are using derogatory language against people not being exactly like themselves.

Some lunatics interpret that as a permit to go crazy with a gun they never should have been allowed to purchase in the first place.

I could be wrong or I misheard...but I thought I heard he did not purchase the gun legally to begin with

if anyone knows better...don't be shy

you know, I would not blame politicians. most people can listen to whatever...and even get angry, but they don't go full blown assault and kill for the glory of it all. however I would not call everyone who does mentally ill either.

everybody (well many to be sure) want answers quickly because the mess just needs to somehow make sense when in fact, it never will unless you take into account many factors and do not expect simplistic offerings to do the job. I can't help but see the condition of the world in general. it's on fire

I am responding really in a general sense and not lambasting you ;)

Dec 12, 2013

I do not believe this and just more false left wing rhetoric being spread by liberal news agencies.....

Dec 12, 2013
Except what I said is statistically correct
Not really.....most crime committed with weapons does not come from the white side of the isle.........and regardless.....you can lead a left winger to the watering hole and they will die of thirst while arguing the water is too conservative to drink......

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Where would one get the stats? hmmmmmmm how about the F.B.I. website alot a readin though
most will get bored and go back to msnbc for info.

Dec 12, 2013
Where would one get the stats? hmmmmmmm how about the F.B.I. website alot a readin though
most will get bored and go back to msnbc for info.
It is the same bs with flying.....most will flip out, need a bottle of vodka to get on a plane while being worried about it going down while being ignorant of the fact you have a better chance of getting killed while driving Miss Daisy to the local store......way more people killed in car wrecks than on a plane going down, but you always hear about the planes going down....same is true with gun violence and who is actually pulling the trigger...for example...in just one weekend in Chicago gang bangers shot 52 people with 10 being killed <----MOSTLY black on black violence.......

But hey.....lets just blame white guys