Mass shooting in El Paso walmart.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Huh I wonder what else that opium blockers block. just give the man a cap then next month 3/4 cap until his down to 1/8 cap in a few months, though that might not work either but it’s better than throwing billions to a drug war that is not working. but that war keeps people employed and pockets lined so that wouldn’t happen either a end to drug wars.
In the area where I am from, people are now addicted to opioid blockers (Suboxone and Subutex). These products also come from big drug companies and are very expensive.

I know a person who has had them prescribed for 5 years already. They say they are more addictive than oxycontin and physical withdrawal symptoms are much worse and last for much longer when trying to come off the opiate blocker. He had to have a surgery and there was nothing they could give him for the pain because of the opiate blocker in the Suboxone. So it really is a sad situation.

But hey drug companies are still making a killing off these drugs that are supposed to stop addiction but then become even more addictive than the one they are supposed to block.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I have a history also

my ancestors have a history

some of the history is painful

none of it has anything to do with the next election and certainly nothing to do as to why illegal aliens should flood into the country

and daffy duck has even less

the next election is not a philosophy question and Susanna is not running for President :rolleyes:
I's saying giving refuge is biblical. and the money we waste sending troops across the sea's are just as wastefull. Stop fighting the war on drugs and terrorism with ICE, CIA and police. Send the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines to
the real front. Mexico, Central America and Columbia.

Jun 10, 2019
I think Portugal had major success along similar measurers.
I’ve just read some of that, well it is working on some issues yet not in others, one being the curb of use but they don’t have a pretty much lawless corrupt drug producing country right next store like here in the United States. The only way I see is either round up all the drug dealers kill them or legalize it to curb the violence, I’d rather my tax money go to giving an addict the drug and monitoring the flow of drugs than throwing billions to a drug war that will not end the flow of drugs into the country.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
In the area where I am from, people are now addicted to opioid blockers (Suboxone and Subutex). These products also come from big drug companies and are very expensive.

I know a person who has had them prescribed for 5 years already. They say they are more addictive than oxycontin and physical withdrawal symptoms are much worse and last for much longer when trying to come off the opiate blocker. He had to have a surgery and there was nothing they could give him for the pain because of the opiate blocker in the Suboxone. So it really is a sad situation.

But hey drug companies are still making a killing off these drugs that are supposed to stop addiction but then become even more addictive than the one they are supposed to block.
Of course, they're legalized drug dealers. They don't want to cure anything in a way that won't lead to addiction. Drug manufacturing is Sorcery.

Jun 10, 2019

Yup and it can be as simple as just giving the person the drug over time anyone can be weened off it little at a time.

7seasrekeyed

I's saying giving refuge is biblical. and the money we waste sending troops across the sea's are just as wastefull. Stop fighting the war on drugs and terrorism with ICE, CIA and police. Send the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines to
the real front. Mexico, Central America and Columbia.

why did God tell the Israelites to kill even children and animals when they entered the promised land?

if you want to talk about Biblical principals, first understand them

7seasrekeyed

I believe that mental illness figures are far higher but most mentally ill people hav the tendency to turn their hostility inward because they blame themselves or others they know for their mental dilemma's.

the real problem is a spiritual problem

end of story

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I’ve just read some of that, well it is working on some issues yet not in others, one being the curb of use but they don’t have a pretty much lawless corrupt drug producing country right next store like here in the United States. The only way I see is either round up all the drug dealers kill them or legalize it to curb the violence, I’d rather my tax money go to giving an addict the drug and monitoring the flow of drugs than throwing billions to a drug war that will not end the flow of drugs into the country.
The point is to take away the tyrants that our neighbors are running from as much or more than the drugs. There will always people getting rich on the black market. And if guns are outlawed it will just get worse. The Beast will probley use that as one of Satan's tactics to take away the money.

Jun 10, 2019
why did God tell the Israelites to kill even children and animals when they entered the promised land?

Would that be bypassing the NT?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

The ones that had sense fled, for their lives. The ones that remained perished however a kind prostitute was spared.

Jun 10, 2019
The point is to take away the tyrants that our neighbors are running from as much or more than the drugs. There will always people getting rich on the black market. And if guns are outlawed it will just get worse. The Beast will probley use that as one of Satan's tactics to take away the money.
The money thing is probably already happening, plastic anyone direct deposit credit or debit?

Jun 10, 2019
Joseph had a dream and fled with Mary and Jesus to the safety of Egypt. I've been making a point of that for months. Jesus was a refugee too.
And that seems like a profound different approach than the OT, yes the Jews fled Egypt but that wasn’t without mass distraction in its wakee

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
And that seems like a profound different approach than the OT, yes the Jews fled Egypt but that wasn’t without mass distraction in its wakee
Because they couldn't stay focused on worshiping the Lord. They were longing for and easier softer way and hardship was the result.

Jun 10, 2019
Because they couldn't stay focused on worshiping the Lord. They were longing for and easier softer way and hardship was the result.
Hardship came upon many in those days, the plagues the soldiers swallowed up by the sea. when Joseph left Israel to Egypt it was pretty quite they just disappeared into Egypt.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Yup and it can be as simple as just giving the person the drug over time anyone can be weened off it little at a time.
Not really sure how to solve the drug problem, and I've worked in the Mental Health field since I was 21.

Your idea might work, if done in a clinical or rehab type setting. I don't really think that legalizing the drug and putting more on the streets would help. I couldn't even begin to imagine the number of over doses that would happen in a situation like that. So maybe in a rehab type setting for a few months might work. We already have programs where they do that for a few days maybe if they went a few months it just might work????? Who knows, but just substituting one pharmacy drug for another is definitely not working.