Masturbation of the flesh. Is it a sin?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Well at least my boy Ricky found out what it's like to be straw manned :p

He's really a retarded adult, who was here awhile back, sending PMs about underwear, and called RickyZ a pedophile too.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Sick people. It doesnt matter if its a teen or an adult. The mom raised the after birth.
I hate it when some spoiles brats come in here and think theyre the big boss. My dad would have given me the belt if I had been like that.
It's ok, we have a counter- troll op going.

U

Ugly

You would think, but in my state, it only requires a GED to be a cop. My ex wife had a GED, and was near illiterate.
Yeah. I knew someone that took 4 tries to get his GED. He wasn't the most literate either.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Go ahead. I already know the ppl “helping“ you. They are the ones to stay away from lol.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Actually I am from mars. I am the queen of the snake guardians who eat silly disrespectful little guys

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
IT'S LOSERS LIKE YOU DEMI777 THAT NEED TO BE PUT IN JAIL I CAN'T STAND PEDOS YOU MUST BE ONE YOUNG BOY LOVER YOU MAKE ME SICK
It's a 500 dollar fine for beating up a kid. Demi will get her monies worth.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Come on fat boy bring it Tommy I want you to run ur mouth dude I swear to god it will be the last word out of ur mouth that aint no threat it is a fact n promise
Come and get me.

Laish

Jul 31, 2016

Thats it he is toast .
Blessings
Bill

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I nearly lost a toe at the Fredericksburg beerfest.
Ikr
Havent had such a fun trip to school for a while. Im having a blast. If my arm wasnt aching so bad from the tetanus shot yesterday my day would start perfect.
So wassup for dinner today. I need ideas

T

Tinuviel

You won't be around long with that behavior, Caleb. I've prayed for you; I see a lot of anger and bitterness in your life.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Ikr
Havent had such a fun trip to school for a while. Im having a blast. If my arm wasnt aching so bad from the tetanus shot yesterday my day would start perfect.
So wassup for dinner today. I need ideas
I like bratwurst. You should have plenty there. Brats and a Spaten.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I like bratwurst. You should have plenty there. Brats and a Spaten.
Hmm good idea.. mashed potatoes and red cabbage...but im kinda thinking about making homemade cheeseburgers again some time

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Hmm good idea.. mashed potatoes and red cabbage...but im kinda thinking about making homemade cheeseburgers again some time
You need to stop by my place then, I make some awesome burgers. The dispatchers beg me for them. I grill them on high, sears the outside, keeps it juicy in tjw middle. I got some sour dough bread from lynx to put it on.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
You need to stop by my place then, I make some awesome burgers. The dispatchers beg me for them. I grill them on high, sears the outside, keeps it juicy in tjw middle. I got some sour dough bread from lynx to put it on.
Well be aware Martin and I are good eaters lol. I hope your gonna have cooled dr pepper ready when we show up lol

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Well be aware Martin and I are good eaters lol. I hope your gonna have cooled dr pepper ready when we show up lol
I can pick up a few bottles.

Y'all like bacon?

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I can pick up a few bottles.

Y'all like bacon?
I am more into pancakes but yea gonna be great.
Ill be on and off of here for now cause imms go get breakfest and got an exam today so ill be in and out here

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I am more into pancakes but yea gonna be great.
Ill be on and off of here for now cause imms go get breakfest and got an exam today so ill be in and out here
I was talking about putting some bacon on those burgers.

Have some good luck on those exams.