Masturbation of the flesh. Is it a sin?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
mat 5:27-30 [SUP]27 [/SUP]Ye have heard that it was said, [SUP][i][/SUP]Thou shalt not commit adultery: [SUP]28 [/SUP]but I say unto you, that every one that looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. [SUP]29 [/SUP]And if thy right eye causeth thee to stumble, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not thy whole body be cast into [SUP][j][/SUP]hell. [SUP]30 [/SUP]And if thy right hand causeth thee to stumble, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not thy whole body go into [SUP][k][/SUP]hell.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I was talking about putting some bacon on those burgers.

Have some good luck on those exams.
Ill need it. It's so much to learn and my head won't take the info. Got my office theory exam today, englisch and IT tomorrow...gaah

May 31, 2018
Eh, nothing wrong with a bloke twisting the chicken or punching the cabbage here and there. Look at it this way mate, its cheaper than the child support you can't afford. Too much of any good thing is bad for ya! Except for the big man upstairs of course.
Jooooohn! You are hilarious man! Loooool! :ROFL: