Matthew 12 -- 99 Trumpets

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Well-known member
Sep 14, 2020
51,513
10,732
113
I wanted to do a comprehensive look at the prophecies concerning the rapture. I call this 99 trumpets because on the festival of Trumpets they blow the trumpet 100 times. It is a day for us to "blow the trumpet" which is what I am doing with this exposition. However, the last Trumpet is for the Lord.
 

Attachments

I should also add a little of my testimony. 48.5 years ago I prayed to Jesus for the first time saying "Lord, I want to see you when you come down in those clouds". The Lord said "You will, and furthermore I say unto you that you are a son of God". I spent a month praying and asking questions about that but finally I reached an impasse and told the Lord I needed some kind of proof that it was the Lord speaking to me and that I wasn't delusional.

The proof came. I was being driven home from a boy scout hike by the father of a kid in my patrol. His two kids and one other kid were sitting the back seat, I was in the front seat. He was suffering from a debilitating neurological disorder that affected his muscles and his leg had an episode jamming the accelerator to the floor. We were in a Volvo and the car jumped up from 35 to around 80. With his other foot he jammed down on the brake bringing us down to about 60 but as I tried to pull his foot from the gas I knocked his other foot off the brake. Meanwhile he is steering us in and out of traffic with near misses with head on collisions and an 18 wheeler all of which with their horns blaring. We fly through a red light and then down a hill. I was familiar with this road so I knew we would hit a curve shortly with big boulders and we would crash into those rocks. However, it was right at that moment I pulled the foot off and then was able to step on the brake and we came to stop right in front of those boulders. When I turned to the back seat it was clear from their faces they all thought we were going to die and yet that had never crossed my mind. Logically I realized it should have, and the only explanation for why it just never did was because in my heart I knew the Lord told me I'd see Him come down in those clouds. After submitting this exposition to be approved I went to sleep. I had a vision (wasn't asleep yet) of a lot of demons and evil spirits trying to get at me to kill me. I wasn't scared or nervous, it was as though I could see them through very thick bullet proof glass. I suppose the best analogy would be the Psalms talking about being in a strong tower. There were other near death experiences that I have had which I have no explanation for. A couple of years ago I was standing at a light waiting for the green. I was riding a bicycle but at this moment I was standing between the seat and the handle bars. All of a sudden a van smashed into the bicycle dragging it twenty yards under the front of the van. But I was still just standing there, without a scratch, and have never figured out the physics on how this van smashed my bicycle without hitting me.