matthew 18:20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

  • Thread starter Thread starter cj123
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cj123

Guest
I am not sure if this is a prayer request or post but i just want to hold up every child and animal in pain danger or in need of anything" i feel i just need someone to pray or agree with me in this" I feel that this is the only thing i want in my life right now"I go through depression and have been prescribed medication and to exercise good food" deep down i feel my depression ill never leave if any child or anyone who can not defend or help themselves is any sort of trouble of any kind. i know what god is capable of but i need someone else to believe as i do" I am not trying to look better then anyone and i feel i do not need anything in my life" I hold up all disease and anyone who is in need of anything hat god lets his presence fill the earth and his angels watch over and take care and free anyone in any danger" i know that this is all i want in my life even it were to come at the cost of my own life" I pray just for everyone" i pray for whoever reads this for god t do miracles and take care of all your needs and prayer requests" I also pray for god to heal the deaf blind and anyone that has any damage to there bodies of all kinds" i just really ask that god be and heal and protect all who are in any danger and let them be safe human and animal"
i also want to add that this prayer or post not to be for my on selfish needs but truly for those in need and who need this prayer
Thank you for reading this
i pray god answers and delivers all of your wants and prayers