Matthew 25:42 and how you vote

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

persistent

For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’
“Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’
“And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’
“And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.”
Matthew 25:42-46....

remember this when a politician wants to cut Social Security, Medicare or Food Stamps. If you support them, you might join them.
We have separation of church and state but it does seem there are some which are trying to meld them just as there are efforts by some to meld certain religious groups.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I believe why there are people want to reduce benefit for the poor is that government have trillions debt, they do not know how to pay, and not pay the debt also sin
like I say, according some expert, include ex word bank senior lawyer, Karen Hudes, there is a thief in our money system
Listen some video by Karen Hudes, federal reserve belong to Jesuit under the name of 11 private bank
they do monopoly print money from thin air they put $100 etc than loan it to government

than what

we don’t have money to help the poor

that church known as helping the poor

I am not say they are hypocrites that low level priests do not know what going on
listen that lawyer, in her early year in web, she do not know either, not till she had problem with bond, investigate, follow the money than found mysterious fenomena

what?

what is the correlation between USA and vatican

it is immoral and kill the poor

P

persistent

I believe why there are people want to reduce benefit for the poor is that government have trillions debt, they do not know how to pay, and not pay the debt also sin
like I say, according some expert, include ex word bank senior lawyer, Karen Hudes, there is a thief in our money system
Listen some video by Karen Hudes, federal reserve belong to Jesuit under the name of 11 private bank
they do monopoly print money from thin air they put $100 etc than loan it to government

than what

I am not say they are hypocrites that low level priests do not know what going on
listen that lawyer, in her early year in web, she do not know either, not till she had problem with bond, investigate, follow the money than found mysterious fenomena

what?

The debt is passed on to the next generations. A link to a site would be nice. My guess is they don't even need print the money any longer but just type in a few extra 0's. There seems to also be a question of crypto currency. Struggle for control maybe?

P

persistent

than what

what?

Seems some are more concerned about EU/vatican ties.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
The debt is passed on to the next generations. A link to a site would be nice. My guess is they don't even need print the money any longer but just type in a few extra 0's. There seems to also be a question of crypto currency. Struggle for control maybe?
If you listen the video above, Karen say crypto money will be one of her competitive but as far as I know dollar still dominant

P

persistent

If you listen the video above, Karen say crypto money will be one of her competitive but as far as I know dollar still dominant
Can't find it now but earlier I posted a pie chart of reserve currencies and dollar is 59%

JohnB

Jul 31, 2022
Calif
We have separation of church and state but it does seem there are some which are trying to meld them just as there are efforts by some to meld certain religious groups.
Here Jesus is talking to individuals.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I remember read little history if money but I can not find now

basically wha I remember is as follow

in Jesus time, people use gold or silver as legal money

in history, pilgrim from European brought gold or silver, as money, it is risky, so night templer, now Jesuit offer solution, put your gold to my bank, I give you a note.
say you put 1000 once of gold, I give you 5 if $ 100 note, and 10 $50 note
Time go by this note turn to money
it was a gold back up the money
not now, it change in 1982
fiat money, do not need gold back up

even before 1982, no body know if there is gold to back the money
never being audit

this is immoral and done by religion institution, Jesuit

JohnB

Jul 31, 2022
Calif
My older brother abandoned his wife and 2 young children, just because he didn't want a family anymore. He never paid one penny in child support and never visited his kids.

P

persistent

Large part of economy has been based on oil for more than 100 yrs. Now we have push for electric. And microchip is pervasive. All companies rely on new technology. All vehicles and appliances need chips. TSMC global leader chip. China/US conflict over Taiwan. China built largest VRB-b-battery. Money is only vehicle for trade based on commodities. All electric means no need for oil. Cern Switzerland possible fusion reaction?

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I want to clarify, I do not believe all she say
for example second species, I believe it is devil pretend to be second species
she is Jews, not Christian, do not know about devil

also about gold money, I don’t believe it is good solution, it make me worry if you use gold as money, the price of gold will be on the roof
just keep paper money for a while but do not let Jesuit do it, take over federal reserve

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Large part of economy has been based on oil for more than 100 yrs. Now we have push for electric. And microchip is pervasive. All companies rely on new technology. All vehicles and appliances need chips. TSMC global leader chip. China/US conflict over Taiwan. China built largest VRB-b-battery. Money is only vehicle for trade based on commodities. All electric means no need for oil. Cern Switzerland possible fusion reaction?
It may but we as ordinary people still use paper money for legal tender
it may credit card but in dollar nominal

P

persistent

Government always uses fear tactics to get votes. Whenever troubles seem real bad they even use more to scare us. Many people now in 'Christian' community also use fear. But maybe everything peaceful when Jesus comes.
36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

VS 38 says eating drinking marrying ......sounds like good times ........but VS 36 says no man knows

I'll wait and watch and use debit card and paper money

P

persistent

I want to clarify, I do not believe all she say
for example second species, I believe it is devil pretend to be second species
she is Jews, not Christian, do not know about devil

also about gold money, I don’t believe it is good solution, it make me worry if you use gold as money, the price of gold will be on the roof
just keep paper money for a while but do not let Jesuit do it, take over federal reserve
Gold is still needed for microchips I believe. 1996 maybe, IBM claimed to use only copper on chips but I think they lied. Silver is possibly going to be used in medical applications for killing bacteria or maybe virus but quantity needed may be small? Technology moves fast and hard to track. Many make claims that are not true and even get many educated people to believe them. Theranos/ Elizabeth Holmes
still in court maybe. 1995 big scandal with bench top fusion many in science believe. Technology is difficult to comprehend. 1989 Sears Roebuck Co. wanted to make big money with DISH tv invested too early and lost big, maybe why they almost defunct now. FedeX 1995 maybe, try to develop ZAP mail on internet but did not know maybe about 'DARPA' and T. Bernes maybe already have e-mail planned. FedeX claim they spent 500 mil all lost but they have good revenue stream maybe why didn't suffer like Sears. All this may not be 100% accurate but close I think. take with grain of salt.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Government always uses fear tactics to get votes. Whenever troubles seem real bad they even use more to scare us. Many people now in 'Christian' community also use fear. But maybe everything peaceful when Jesus comes.
36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

VS 38 says eating drinking marrying ......sounds like good times ........but VS 36 says no man knows

I'll wait and watch and use debit card and paper money
yes, Jesus the only hope, we only temporary need gold and silver, we are traveler on the way to heaven

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Gold is still needed for microchips I believe. 1996 maybe, IBM claimed to use only copper on chips but I think they lied. Silver is possibly going to be used in medical applications for killing bacteria or maybe virus but quantity needed may be small? Technology moves fast and hard to track. Many make claims that are not true and even get many educated people to believe them. Theranos/ Elizabeth Holmes
still in court maybe. 1995 big scandal with bench top fusion many in science believe. Technology is difficult to comprehend. 1989 Sears Roebuck Co. wanted to make big money with DISH tv invested too early and lost big, maybe why they almost defunct now. FedeX 1995 maybe, try to develop ZAP mail on internet but did not know maybe about 'DARPA' and T. Bernes maybe already have e-mail planned. FedeX claim they spent 500 mil all lost but they have good revenue stream maybe why didn't suffer like Sears. All this may not be 100% accurate but close I think. take with grain of salt.
Yep
manipulation happen in business
In Philippine and Indonesia some people try to use water for fuel
see video

philipine president promise to help but canceled for political reason

professor from mit say it is impossible because the energy to convert water into hydrogen is more than the energy generate from it
it is lie, it happen in Philippine and indonesia
possible oil company pay that professor to lie, if people use water, will be trillions dollar lost for them.
small group Indonesian army use that system, it clean and not polite the air and cheap
manipulation is every where, it is simple

japanes water car

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
No where in the US Constitution is there a clause of separation of church and state.

P

persistent

No where in the US Constitution is there a clause of separation of church and state.
You may be correct. I am not a constitution expert.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

U.S. Constitution - First Amendment | Library of Congress
https://constitution.congress.gov › amendment-1

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
You may be correct. I am not a constitution expert.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
U.S. Constitution - First Amendment | Library of Congress
https://constitution.congress.gov › amendment-1
The Bill of Rights were written to restrict government, not individuals. The concern was that the newly formed nation, having just thrown off the chains of a repressive government, might become just as repressive.