Matthew 25:42 and how you vote

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Snacks

Feb 10, 2022
We have separation of church and state but it does seem there are some which are trying to meld them just as there are efforts by some to meld certain religious groups.
Liberals love the separation of church and state misnomer, however when it comes to pushing their agendas such as the one in this thread, then suddenly they love the union of church and state. Funny how that works.

Snacks

Feb 10, 2022
My older brother abandoned his wife and 2 young children, just because he didn't want a family anymore. He never paid one penny in child support and never visited his kids.
But you want everyone else to pick up his slack rather than being a good uncle and picking up the slack for him. You’re greedy.

Snacks

Feb 10, 2022
No where in the US Constitution is there a clause of separation of church and state.
It’s right next to abortion on demand is constitutional, giving welfare to able-bodied people is constitutional, having people who never attended college pay tuition is constitutional and hiring 87,000 armed IRS agents for the sole purpose of going after conservatives is constitutional.

JohnB

Jul 31, 2022
Calif
But you want everyone else to pick up his slack rather than being a good uncle and picking up the slack for him. You’re greedy.
You would have left them homeless. I did help them. Her family helped them, YOU wouldn't.

Snacks

Feb 10, 2022
You would have left them homeless. I did help them. Her family helped them, YOU wouldn't.
Wrong answer. I would’ve helped them and done so without crying that it’s everyone else’s responsibility as well. That’s the difference between a man and a liberal hypocrite.

JohnB

Jul 31, 2022
Calif
Wrong answer. I would’ve helped them and done so without crying that it’s everyone else’s responsibility as well. That’s the difference between a man and a liberal hypocrite.
so you don't think your tax money should be used to help those in need? GOD blesses America with great wealth and you would withhold help for the poor and needy? You would fit right in at Sodom and Gomorrah. You would not help her because she didn't live anywhere near you.

"“’Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy." Ezekiel 16:49

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Liberals love the separation of church and state misnomer, however when it comes to pushing their agendas such as the one in this thread, then suddenly they love the union of church and state. Funny how that works.
I think the problem is not whether Union church in state or separation
the problem is Jesuit under the name of federal reserve print money from thin air and sale it to government
it is robbery and diminish power to help the poor and elderly
Religious Institution must help the poor, not rob it
who is they god? Do such thing

Snacks

Feb 10, 2022
so you don't think your tax money should be used to help those in need? GOD blesses America with great wealth and you would withhold help for the poor and needy? You would fit right in at Sodom and Gomorrah. You would not help her because she didn't live anywhere near you.

"“’Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy." Ezekiel 16:49
You’re being disingenuous (no surprise there). I’ve already stated my hard line approach includes helping people get on their feet. What part of helping someone in my statement do you not understand?

JohnB

Jul 31, 2022
Calif
You’re being disingenuous (no surprise there). I’ve already stated my hard line approach includes helping people get on their feet. What part of helping someone in my statement do you not understand?
It is sad you make up excuses for not wanting to help those in need. I think every Senior making under $50,000 a year should get food stamps.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
It is sad you make up excuses for not wanting to help those in need. I think every Senior making under $50,000 a year should get food stamps.
Where the money come from?

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
From every taxpayer. You don't like it, stop paying taxes and not obey Romans 13.
Tax payer pay the tax wether you like or not but us government debt still
At the end of FY 2022 federal debt is “guesstimated” to amount to $31.29 trillion. Thus far, on 2022-09-29, the federal debt is $30.87 trillion.
end quote

the only way is remove Jesuit from federal reserve dot pay what government owe to fed and stop sending federal tax income to Vatican
Use those money to help the poor

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
The U.S. federal government collected $3.33 trillion in total tax revenue in 2018. Meanwhile, state governments collected a total of

end quote

if Karen Hudes correct in 2018 us pay 2.2 trillion to Vatican

In 2018, total government expenditures for poor families with children (net of administrative costs) came to $337.7 billion.
end quote

if the money that go to Vatican go to poor, we get 6.5 time
last years I talk to a welfare people, he said he get $ 200 a month
if not send to Vatican that person must get $ 1300

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Fascinating Welfare Statistics and Facts
  • The number of people on welfare in the US is 59 million.
  • There are 6 major welfare programs in the US.
  • Four out of ten people in the US have been part of a welfare program for over 3 years.
  • Nearly 50% of Americans believe government spending on social security needs to be increased.
  • US taxpayers have paid more than $22 trillion for welfare programs over the course of 50 years.
  • An estimated 20% of people in the US are supported by Medicaid.
  • In 2019, for every 100 families in poverty, only 23 received cash assistance from TANF.
  • Almost 73% of TANF recipients in the US are children.
  • USDA tapped $5 million from federal funds to investigate SNAP fraud.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Let say people on welfare is 59 million now, in 2018 us spend 337 billion that mean every body get $ 5700 a month

JohnB

Jul 31, 2022
Calif
If only you would
use my whole quote. "It is sad you make up excuses for not wanting to help those in need. I think every Senior making under $50,000 a year should get food stamps. "

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I think every Senior making under $50,000 a year should get food stamps. "
I never made that much even when I was working, which I did pretty much the entirety of my adult life (and then some).

JohnB

Jul 31, 2022
Calif
I never made that much even when I was working, which I did pretty much the entirety of my adult life (and then some).
Than you would qualify, be thankful