I've made many mistakes in my life, some could've been permanent. I have sinned, but then again, who hasn't? There were long periods of my life where it felt like I'd been crawling upon a cobblestone highway.
I turned to drugs and alcohol to hide the pain behind every fake smile. I had attempted suicide on several different occasions. Every time I failed, I would self harm and be back at square 1. I was in a few relationships that just were down right toxic. I've been beaten to every inch of my skin. I've been tortured by my past relationships.
I kept my virginity to this very day. It's the only thing I've ever fought hard for. Yeah, I did great in school, but to the guys it was all about sex and drugs. I've had almost everything ripped from me, even my own hair out of my own scalp.
It was shortly after I hit rock bottom that I realized I needed a change. I was tired of feeling worthless and useless. I needed the strength, God provided. He helped me at my worst hour. I praise Him today because He knew I was struggling and I accepted Him into my life. I needed His help and unconditional love. He provided.
There is more to my testimony but I was unsure of who would've wanted to read it.
I turned to drugs and alcohol to hide the pain behind every fake smile. I had attempted suicide on several different occasions. Every time I failed, I would self harm and be back at square 1. I was in a few relationships that just were down right toxic. I've been beaten to every inch of my skin. I've been tortured by my past relationships.
I kept my virginity to this very day. It's the only thing I've ever fought hard for. Yeah, I did great in school, but to the guys it was all about sex and drugs. I've had almost everything ripped from me, even my own hair out of my own scalp.
It was shortly after I hit rock bottom that I realized I needed a change. I was tired of feeling worthless and useless. I needed the strength, God provided. He helped me at my worst hour. I praise Him today because He knew I was struggling and I accepted Him into my life. I needed His help and unconditional love. He provided.
There is more to my testimony but I was unsure of who would've wanted to read it.