Really?
What false doctrines?
I have not always agreed with everything that Rockrz has said myself, but I fail to see the grounds for an accusation here!
The devil's drevil....
So you claim that Jesus has a devil?
Really?
What false doctrines?
I have not always agreed with everything that Rockrz has said myself, but I fail to see the grounds for an accusation here!
The devil's drevil....
So you claim that Jesus has a devil?
The devil's drevil....
So you claim that Jesus has a devil?
I am sorry, I do not understand.The devil's drevil....
So you claim that Jesus has a devil?
2 Samuel 6 1-2
6 David again gathered all the chosen men of Israel, thirty thousand. 2 And David arose and went with all the people who were with him from Baale-judah to bring up from there the ark of God, which is called by the name of the Lord of hosts who sits enthroned on the cherubim.
Ya know... that passage doesn't say anything about the Apostle Paul.
God now lives IN His people so the ark of God thing is no longer around and neither is animal sacrifices .... just in case you needed to be caught up with what the Lord is doing these days.
You are espousing the devil's drevil.... and claiming Jesus is a liar and lying is what devils do.
Shouldn't you be out getting your horns polished er something? Maybe out getting a new red suit?
Maybe the GAP has some on sale... you know "gay and proud"... I mean whassup with the tight red suit and horns on the head anyway? You'd have to be gay to dress that way![]()
A lot divisive controversies among believers come from Paul's writings.
In another thread I posited that the so-called "rapture" is a false doctrine and a red herring.
I was rebuffed with something like, "Take it up with Paul and read 1st Thessalonians 4, dummy!"
Okay, well, it's not my fault that half-a-zillion people believe in a fantasy dreamed up by a
Jesuit, foisted into the church by John Darby, and perpetuated by several generations of
heretics, which has nothing to do with anything Paul wrote to the Church at Thessolonica.
It's not just the "rapture", it's garbage like the "gift of tongues"
which has been perverted into a sick cult of demonic possession.
It puzzles me how certain passages of scripture have been so profoundly
corrupted, and so many people blindly accept this garbage as truth.
Just because your "Pastor" said it, and showed it to you
in the Bible, doesn't mean that it's actually in the Bible.
Has there ever been a more hacked writer than the Apostle Paul?
Here's an ironic example of your false doctrine.No really, I don't give a fat rat's backside what you believe... you are one of the dark one's children which we know is true because you reject a large position of God's Word... God spoke thru Paul so it's God's Word not Paul's that you are rejecting which is an earmark of satanic influence.
![]()
![]()
Unless you repent from your ignorance and stupidity you'll be swimming in that lake of fire for all eternity while I'll be working for the Lord in His Kingdom.
![]()
So, you took my original post to mean I don't understand the Pauline Epistles?Has there ever been a hacked disciple of Jesus than Huckleberry? Why don' you rely on the Holy Spirit rather than trying to beat your way through it? Paul is not all that complicated. Take bigger bites and you will see what's he's talking about.
Here's an ironic example of your false doctrine.
You accuse me of rejecting the Pauline Epistles, which I do not,
then enthrone yourself on the Judgment Seat and condemn me to hell.
2 Corinthians 5:10 (written by who?) explains who will actually Judge me.
That you're throwing such fits tells me you're a "pre-tribber" with the
"gift of tongues" who got butt-hurt because I used those as examples.
Notice I don't question your salvation, lump you in with Satan, or presume to know your eternal fate.
I leave that up to the Judge.
So, you took my original post to mean I don't understand the Pauline Epistles?
Like, I don't get it, duhhh, so let's just take 'em out?
No, the topic title was in jest, but I thought it might be an attention grabber.
My point is that there is so much written by Paul that has been perverted and
can actually hinder God's work, kind of like the flat-earth nut-jobs are doing.
He was killed in Italy?what scripture does the Most High name all the books he wants to be made canon?
Jesus uses lots of teachings that can be found nowhere but in the non canon books.
Paul was killed in Italy by romans.
Can you provide an example of what you consider to be "oddball doctrine"i went through this same phase years back when i noticed all the odd ball doctrines come from Pauls teachings and can not be confirmed anywhere else in scripture. my view on it now is that Paul is a good teacher and there are many that dont get his teachings.
Who do you think was so powerfully at work in Paul but THE SPIRIT of CHRISTToo many Christians take a single verse of Paul or any other and build a doctrine on it. No wonder they get confused. Then to make things worse for themselves they ignore the teacher given to us. The Holy Spirit.
Paul wrote with the direction of the Holy Spirit...And you need to read it the same way! Duh!!Who do you think was so powerfully at work in Paul but THE SPIRIT of CHRIST
GOD always seems to do that... HE takes what seems so unlikely and turns it around so that what is, isn't and what isn't, isGod made An example out of Paul,because of him being the leader of the regime that persecuted the church and caused them to scatter. He turned him from darkness to light in an instant. God proved that he could take the church's worst enemy and use him to preach the Gospel,and he was to preach to the gentiles only. That is why the jewish christians hated him. God said that the Jews and Israelites would be provoked to envy and Jealousy because the gentiles would know their God and be saved.
There is no other way to read itPaul wrote with the direction of the Holy Spirit...And you need to read it the same way! Duh!!
Given the number of nut-jobs currently operating here ... how did you expect your post to be understood exactly...Here's an ironic example of your false doctrine.
You accuse me of rejecting the Pauline Epistles, which I do not,
then enthrone yourself on the Judgment Seat and condemn me to hell.
2 Corinthians 5:10 (written by who?) explains who will actually Judge me.
That you're throwing such fits tells me you're a "pre-tribber" with the
"gift of tongues" who got butt-hurt because I used those as examples.
Notice I don't question your salvation, lump you in with Satan, or presume to know your eternal fate.
I leave that up to the Judge.
So, you took my original post to mean I don't understand the Pauline Epistles?
Like, I don't get it, duhhh, so let's just take 'em out?
No, the topic title was in jest, but I thought it might be an attention grabber.
My point is that there is so much written by Paul that has been perverted and
can actually hinder God's work, kind of like the flat-earth nut-jobs are doing.