Maybe the Pauline Epistles Shouldn't be in the Bible

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gabriel2020

Senior Member
May 6, 2017
1,099
41
48
Gays and Homosexuals are not born that way,instead they are all demon possessed and do not know it. from children to adults, they are exposed to such demonic influence. Demons waiting to possess them at the slightest notion of such sin. they are like the movies you see on tv about vampires. they need to grow into a nation of people so they can commune with one another. All that have had the notion, or have given in are demon possessed. talking to them and against them is useless, You have to pray and cast out that demon that do not want to turn them loose. they are not in their right state of mind.
 
This post is a total outrage and completely uncalled for and un true, who are you to call someone demon possessed not even knowing their hearts? Do you have any idea the kind of struggles they go through? Do you know how many of them are disgusted with themselves and beg God to free them from their sexual desires yet even in seeking god still bear such chains?

I have known many gays in my time and many of them seeking help here in cc but it's ignorant and arrogant posts like this that drive them away and make them think they cannot be saved, you speak as if you know their struggles and as if you have any right to think you know their hearts but you have no clue.

You think anyone simply chooses these things? Can you honestly say that you can one day wake up and say to yourself I think I will lust after men from now on? Do not assume you know their hearts and do not assume you know who is demon possessed
 
I can only agree with the "Gay" people aren't born that way of the thread makers view,I've heard this "excuse" plenty of times,you choose what you ultimately want from your life,rebellion or do right,true sin attacks us but this doesn't mean that we just go with the flow of what we're told or what influences us,to do right for God everything you do must be,Your Choice,everything whether it be baptizm,asking God to save your soul,this quote "Gay" lifestyle is an abomination that Satan promotes to get people to believe that basically ,sins are good the bible is bad,abominations are worthy of praise,God is to blame for my foolishness,it's just another ploy to get people to go against God,simple,though blain is correct,you can not just "guess" that someone is quote "Gay" nor "demon possessed" to pretend you can or worse yet declare this is just being,prejudice and a bully to the quote "Gay" population which is something we are not to do,because God is long suffering that"All" are led to repentance,now you can't lead anyone if you are willing to run off the sinners "before"they can be taught and worse yet God shall require their blood at your hands as in if you bully or run off quote "Gays" you ruin an opportunity for anyone to teach them God's word if they seek to learn,and God will hold you accountable for doing so,because you are to teach when one is willing to learn,true you don't partake of what they do but you certainly don't deny them God's word nor do you attack them in such a vial and insensitive manner!!!
 
God destroyed the first abomination out of Sodom and Gomorrah , and Sodom and Gomorrah will Judge That abomination declaring it worse than the way they were.If all the desciples talked against it and Jesus, so can I. If the anti-christ is an abomination and demonic activity, then so are they. I don;t hate anyone of them, they have heard the gospel just like everybody else,and have made their choices to give in to demonic forces. They are all posessed by devils. They are trying to turn God's laws against us by getting us to accept them,and love what they do. If you do, then you are a what is known as a partaker of their sins..
 
Last edited:
You cannot be willing to learn God's word as a gay unless you have tossed all dirt and filth from your life. Those that have not been saved are not sincere at heart. they might want Jesus,but they want to keep their old life as well. It won't work with God,that is why many are still in that same state of mind.
 
I'm always amazed at some people who make statements of God's judgement. I question the motivation of the OP. Anyone who knows anything about God knows that a gay person is no more or less guilty and deserving of condemnation than a liar or cheater. Even if you're not gay and simply to look upon a woman with a lustful eye is just as much a sin. It is faith in Jesus that saves us, not being straight.

It is to be unsaved that we believers in Christ do compell others to believe in a wonderful God and savior, Jesus Christ.

But you OP..."The way you judge you shall be judged. I'll share one of my favorite scriptures with you. "Even the fool seems clever when he keeps his mouth shut."
 
These are the ones God have turned away from,because they love to do the things that are detestable and an abomination to God . They have reprobated minds . the word reprobate means condemn strongly, unworthy and unacceptable,and rejected because they reject God. that is the only reason they are who they are, they have rejected God. I know you find that hard to believe, but those are God's words. I preach and teach. the word of God condemns. you are either a servant of God or his enemy.
 
actually God nowhere in the bible does he say that each person who is quote "Gay" has a demon inside of them,this is just how you "FEEL" and your "OPINION" not what is written,true as you've stated this is labeled by God as abominable but the bible doesn't tell anyone to go around trying to cast out devils from these people,you just want somebody on your "SIDE" well sorry God doesn't choose petty "sides"'and neither do I,the simple fact is that what you have said is not entirely from the bible,yes you are correct "Gay" is abominable and is not right for anyone to partake of such a lifestyle or preach it but,making a blood letting against quote "Gay" people is not God's will,speaking of that we are to rid them of devils,and you can do this so easily can you,nay you cannot for those whom have had the power to do are long since passed away or ascended,as in the apostles and disciples,but even if God granted such a blessing to people they would have to believe on God faithfully and be"compassionate" and "honest" first which you are at this point neither and so tis impossible that you can cast out devils,casting out devils is not a light thing to do,you don't just go up to someone and say begone devil,each one is different to expel,some require fasting and prayer,some require absolute faith,some require a physical method,you see what I'm getting at...casting out demons is not a thing that someone can just up and do as you so foolishly proclaim,and also remember "anger but sin not" you are clearly infuriated about this "subject"and many are but to take this so personally is to go against God,because truthfully our role is to "LEAD" the "LOST" to God and "PRAY" for the "LOST" and have "Compassion" for them never once did I say that anyone must approve,condone,or accept the "Gay" lifestyle,the point is that they are "LOST" and what they need is not someone coming up to them trying to cast out a devil or judge them with words telling them that they must change or end up in hell,what all the "LOST" people out there "NEED" is all christians on standby for when they may want to "change" and "learn" because then you "HELP" them come out of sin and then it is up to them what happens next if they decide to get saved and baptized then we can be happy because a lost soul was saved,if they go back to their ways,well then at least we did our"BEST" for GOD,you Gabriel seem to believe that God needs us for casting out devils but that time has long since past and I understand your anxiousness to want to do right for God but in all honesty what you"CAN DO" for God is...first hear God's word by going to church,then be taught the word,then if you feel ready ask God to save your soul(it is the most personal conversation you can have with God and is not about exact words)willingly and humbly knowing of a truth that you are a sinner and need God and accept Jesus as your saviour,then if you feel you wish to do so be baptized in the name of the father the son and the holy ghost/spirit,then you can read the bible alongside the holy spirit and "LEARN" "TRULY" what God will have you to do,I shall be praying for you and I hope you will let go of your anger and focus on God for only he has "Power" over sin not you nor me,so please open your heart to God,and think on what God would have you to do not what you yourself wish to do,for the heart is deceitful and out from it come murderers,fornicaters,and lieing in wait, as in evil ways,so just leave the "Gay" population be til you "Can" do something for God for them,yes it is tough to wait for a time to be of use to God for a certain matter but to focus on one particular matter more than any is to be idle,you I am certain Gabriel can be of more use to God,just let him guide you then and only then can you do anything for God,not of yourself but of God,is how anything can be resolved.
 
your mind is faded when it comes to demonic forces. you think it is limited to a certain degree.,but the truth is ,it is on a much larger scale than you can imagine. Let me enlighten you, there are demons of lust, demons of homosexuallity , demons of deception, demons of perversion . They all have a task that they are appointed to do.,and that is to possess as many many as they can. you don't understand the spirit world at all. And you put words in my mouth,saying that I have anger, but I got nothing but love for these people,because I understand condemnation and salvation very well.If God said come out from among them, then that is a sign of danger. I preach and teach because I want people to be saved as I am saved. your words are vain because they are not of the word of God but they are your own understanding. stop scrolling through the bible.searching for things you don't know. read all of it and you will get the big picture of whats going on in the world God hold those responsible that do not preach or teach the truth of his word. you hinder those from entering the kingdom of God if you don't expose their sins. They take God as a joke.
 
Last edited:
I have seen demons cast out of gay people. you are not the only one on this authority. I have been spirit filled since 1985 and I have learned from the best spirit filled teachers. I know all about what you are talking about. I know they cannot stand in the mist of an anointed spirit filled congregation without giving in or running out. this I have seen too.
 
Gabriel let me ask you this, if a person has an lust addiction and yet they are seeking after god the best the can does that mean they are demon possessed? Or if say a person has a sickness and no matter how much they pray for healing they are still not healed of their affliction does this also mean they are demon possessed?

You claim to have been taught by the best spirit filled teachers and have been spirit filled since 1985 yet you do not have the discernment to be able to know the difference between a demon possessed person and a person haunted by their demons? You say that a gay cannot honestly seek Gods word and this too is ignorant as I have helped many gays in learning the word of God and some of them have even more insight in some of it than I do now.

You cannot speak of what you do not know, you know what you think you know from your beliefs and what you were taught I know what I know from experience and from God using me to help guide and teach such people. I am not unaware of theses spiritual matters, yes there are demons of lust and of abomination and of all kinds however there is a vast difference between being attacked and haunted by such demonic influences and being possessed by one.

You claim to know how the spiritual world works and yet you teach in ignorance and in judgement against the kind of people who more than most need to know God's love and just wish they could belong, that they can be accepted and that they are good enough. You being saved as long as you have more than anyone should know all of this, you who claim to be taught by the best spirit filled teachers more than anyone should know this stuff.

And yet you have to be corrected by a babe in Christ like me who has only been saved for five years and you have to be corrected by others who might not even walk in the realm of the spiritual and yet have the discernment you lack. Tell me Gabriel what do you really know about demons? Have had to actually do spiritual warfare against them? have you ever had a demon appear to you wanted to shred you apart and the only thing that saved you was the name of Jesus Christ?

Have you ever had a demon looming over you while you are in bed unable to move while it viciously and angrily screams and shouts and curses at you all the while doing everything you can just to move your tongue tied tongue to command in the name of Jesus Christ for this thing to leave? You think that demons are simply a spirit that dwells inside a person completely unaware of it doing so? No, demons are vicious and are extremely hateful and furious all the time they hate us even the ones who aren't saved, if you are possessed by one trust me you will know.
 
Blain , a man with many words are uncertain of himself. sickness is part of the body that came with man's fall. Demon possession came with Satan's fall. Demon possession comes in many ways. some are hidden and will show off around certain people at certain times. I have had demons zooming past me in rooms, I have had demons hoovering over me trying to snuff the life out of me.,and I could not move.I've seen all of this. I've seen a demon jump from one person to another right before my eyes.You only know about the ones that manifest themselves, the ones you can see. not the ones that is working undercover right before your eyes. having people doing thing and saying things that is not Godly. there is a website that list many demons. A person that is caught up in something that they cannot break away from ,has a demon. a believer is going to see them, and recognize them,and I know them when Isee them and their activity.
 
Last edited:
You people are puffed up with pride and unlearned. And dont want to admit it. Think you smart huh. Well god will show you
 
For the record Simply because I have much to say doesn't make me wrong but I wanted to also clarify that I do not only know of the demons that manifest themselves I myself have been attacked by unseen demons having a vicious anger towards someone that is un natural for me. I am not an angry person I rarely ever get angry and when I do it certainly isn't to this degree that I experienced
I actually imagined beating the life out of this person I was angry at and what scared me was that I was soooo happy imagining doing this to this person I would be blind if i didn't know that was a demonic attack, however demon possession is not the same as demonic attacks, to possess a person the demon owns them that is the definition of possession and having sexual desires towards the same sex is in fact an abomination to God but so is sin in general. Some of the gays truly want to stop their sexual desires but sometimes God allows certain thorn in our sides for his purpose.

I myself have a severe caffeine addiction for many years I have asked God to cure me of the chains I bear with this however he has yet to do so, now according to you if I am understanding you correctly I am demon possessed.
 
Abominations, Mr. Blain. Things that destroy the soul. coffee goes in and goes out temperal. has nothing to do with coffee.
 
I just want to clarify that I normally love your posts you tend to show a lot of wisdom and insight in them but I greatly disagree with the idea and belief that the gays are demon possessed and in all honesty I may have responded a bit too hostile and for that I apologize, I tend to get angrily protective over others being attacked or falsely accused and sometimes I tend to go overboard.

I admit that I could have responded much better and that I was at fault of being too rude and hostile in my responses to you, And while I still greatly disagree with the possession of the gays I think this is the time to shake the dust off my feet and walk away as I do not trust myself to not react in that way again.

But I do respect you and find you to be one of the well ones here in the forums
 
God's love is was draws us to him. His light. Not the casting out of demons. What ever happened to love the sinner hate the sin? I see that you have a harsher opinion on gays. That's a red flag right there. You go ahead and cast that first stone. Have at it dude.