Meaning to Life?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherril
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sherril

Guest
Flowers, rivers, sunshine, snow makes me want to know is there meaning to life or just existence itself?
I remember writing that down on a piece of paper siting at a 24 hour restaurant
​
oh I was about 18 years old day dreaming by myself just siting there lonely......My life seemed as if I was a dead person walking, living in willful sin at the ages of about 17-21....overcome with my flesh and finding pleasure in all that the world could offer. At 21 years old I was trapped by sin, the world, flesh and the devil....Gods love impacted my life, by His most powerful, amazing love. God drew me back to Himself, unto repentance and surrender setting me free from the holds that bound me. {Gods power overtook me}! God made me whole I was made clean, as a newborn baby innocent and pure...wow...like all things were new....See what I really needed was God and Jesus in my life, so I truly found the meaning for life (or should I say God found me) its to serve and love my God and to do His will....if you do not know Jesus and God, and have not fully surrendered to Jesus.....see the void in our life's can only be filled by God.....God is calling will you come? Will you surrender?...............:DLove in Christ Sherril.....
 
Last edited by a moderator: