Medication withdrawal Inderal

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 23, 2021
Usa
Hi. I’m not a doctor but I am 2 months into a cold turkey from mirtazapine. It’s been horrible but I have found that you’ll never get the doctors to understand. They are forced to push certain drugs at certain times and it’s very corrupt. I pray that you’ll find a doctor, but I think the solution is diet. We are given processed foods and contaminated water all our lives so it’s no wonder that there are so many diseases and mental health problems. The foods are what are making us Ill! There are doctors who talk about how foods cure disease that have lost their licences! God didn’t create medicine! He created all kinds of herbs and plants to cure every sickness. Pharmaceutical comes from the Greek word pharmacia (sourcery, occult, spells) I pray that you’ll be successful in coming off your meds and that you’ll be led by god to good advice from real doctors who care. If I find any I’ll post 🙏🏼

Jul 8, 2020
Hi. I’m not a doctor but I am 2 months into a cold turkey from mirtazapine. It’s been horrible but I have found that you’ll never get the doctors to understand. They are forced to push certain drugs at certain times and it’s very corrupt. I pray that you’ll find a doctor, but I think the solution is diet. We are given processed foods and contaminated water all our lives so it’s no wonder that there are so many diseases and mental health problems. The foods are what are making us Ill! There are doctors who talk about how foods cure disease that have lost their licences! God didn’t create medicine! He created all kinds of herbs and plants to cure every sickness. Pharmaceutical comes from the Greek word pharmacia (sourcery, occult, spells) I pray that you’ll be successful in coming off your meds and that you’ll be led by god to good advice from real doctors who care. If I find any I’ll post 🙏🏼
Thank you for your mgs which helps. I already withdraw from inderal for almost two months feeling quite alright . My sleep improves abit though not reaching adequate level of sleep yet. I am still on anti thyroid medication low dose.. and I am losing weight possibly because I am on a healthier diet. I also feel banana make me feel better ...

See how it goes I agree that diet is a better alternative to medication which is causing quite alot of side effects. I already left the old GP whose attitude is and tone is causing me great distress.. I

I pray that you will be fine and feel peace without Mirtazapine Some doctors tend to abuse antideprssant medication even if it is the underlying medical conditions that cause the issues......