I had the belated privileged just now to learn of singer called Eddy Arnold.
The song below and "Make the World Go Away" are the only songs of his that I have (knowingly) heard. This does not mean that he is the original singer.
Well, as the song suggests, "May the good Lord bless and keep you" through today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4yy39rOYA
[video=youtube;bl4yy39rOYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4yy39rOYA[/video]
God, I thank you that goodbye is not the same as, "well, I'll never see you again."
Rather, the original intent was to wish good on others, or for You to be with others.
God, even when we will not see someone again-- as we intend-- we can trust that you are still able to bless and keep according to Your will. There is a blessing in realizing this characteristic of You. Thank you. Amen.
The song below and "Make the World Go Away" are the only songs of his that I have (knowingly) heard. This does not mean that he is the original singer.
Well, as the song suggests, "May the good Lord bless and keep you" through today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4yy39rOYA
[video=youtube;bl4yy39rOYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4yy39rOYA[/video]
God, I thank you that goodbye is not the same as, "well, I'll never see you again."
Rather, the original intent was to wish good on others, or for You to be with others.
God, even when we will not see someone again-- as we intend-- we can trust that you are still able to bless and keep according to Your will. There is a blessing in realizing this characteristic of You. Thank you. Amen.