Mega prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

violakat

I posted this in the prayer forum, but I'm also posting this here. I just found out my cousin's youngest daughter has recently gone missing. She's made some pretty bad choices recently and has just lost her baby son to CPS. Please pray that she will be found soon and preferably alive and safe. Unfortunately, because of recent things that have happened, and because of her past, I have a bad feeling that she may be dead already.

Dec 5, 2012
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Guardian Angel from heaven so bright, Watching beside this child to lead her aright, Fold thy wings round her, and guard her with love, Softly sing songs to her of heaven above.
Amen.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Praying for her, and for you and the rest of her family.

V

violakat

Well, Jim and Rock, I'll make sure to keep you two on my need to send prayer requests to. She just reappeared.

J

Jullianna

Praise God Violakat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Lord!

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Wow Viola!!! Thank you for keeping us posted.