Men-Only Forum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
please do! I hope it is successful.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
ha! I have noticed when I hear a lady speak of getting a new car and I ask about it, that is often the first thing she speaks of, not the engine, not the transmission, not the mileage, not the carfax, not the research she did on the model, recalls, etc. it is the color.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
ha! I have noticed when I hear a lady speak of getting a new car and I ask about it, that is often the first thing she speaks of, not the engine, not the transmission, not the mileage, not the carfax, not the research she did on the model, recalls, etc. it is the color.
It should be really glowy and shiney so she can find it easily in the grocery store parking lot! :giggle:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
we might be verging on "sexist behavior", sure don't want to give that impression to our beloved sisters in Christ. You and I know it is meant in jest.
Bless you brother

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
No we are discussing what makes a christian driver. Is it because we never speed or run red lights or do we have a jesus fish bumper sticker or halleljuah chorus on our horns.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Do we look farther down the road than the hood ornament? Some don't "drive" their car, they merely "guide" it, we need to keep our eyes moving all the time anticipating actions and looking down the road a quarter mile or so, driving defensively, that means much more than the tone of the horn or any symbol on the bumper.
Not being distracted as well, keeping the driving the "main thing".
What color car do you drive?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
My car I had no choice in colour, only stipulation was it would not be black or red. Why because black overheats and red is a lot of trouble to maintain...My first car was red and it faded to pink. GOd ended up giving me a white one for my second car. I sold my first one to a friend who needed one.
It also had to have enough room to get my head inside without doing the limbo, and five doors.

I got a full body check with an independent mechanic before buying it. In terms of mileage, it actually had more than my last one but it was Toyota. They only get better as the run, while other cars break down.

Anyway. I dont know why you are joking about car colours. All the women I know never based their choice of car on what colour it was. It was more can I afford it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Red cars cost more to insure as well. They are seen as "racy" and you pay for that :oops:

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Was just joking about bumper sticker though. I only have sheep bumper stickers on mine lol.

The problem is when male car salesmen think that female buyers are going to buy based on colour. Where do they get this silly idea from? They just assumed it.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Also, why do men think women will only do grocery shopping? If God wanted us to have cars just for grocery shopping, we might as well just all have motorized trolleys from the supermarket. They ought to be providing it for us as a rental service.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Also, why do men think women will only do grocery shopping? If God wanted us to have cars just for grocery shopping, we might as well just all have motorized trolleys from the supermarket. They ought to be providing it for us as a rental service.
Wow. You're a woman. And from NZ. I had no idea :ROFL:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Sub- Look at post 96. yep, if some women suspect men are having fun they will crash it!
Seems she also suspects participation in the manly shooting sports equates violence, looks like the anti-christs, anti freedom propaganda has worked in this case.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
WOW! What a happy greeting! Hi Miss Ruby, Lord bless you and keep you.
How are you?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Had a great day volunteering at the VA, meeting people, driving people to the appointments, several divine encounters. it is great to be His hands and feet in this world, to the glory of the Father.

G

Godsgirl83

Will that be a place where women can go to learn to start their own car? :geek:
maybe which car is better?-
*IN BEST "MOM" VOICE*
OYSTER AND SHITTIM!!!!!
You 2 really ARE like brothers, lol (I would know,youngest of 4 kids, 3 OLDER bros,lol)
but seriously......
Shittim, I really want to know:
Do we look farther down the road than the hood ornament?
WHAT'S a "hood ornament"?????
Is that like a Christmas tree ornament for your car????:unsure::unsure::unsure: